Brexit Phase Two - Trade

not necessarily god fearing. Some just find it repulsive to end a life just because you can't keep your legs shut or your d*ck to yourself.
Almost all of the campaigning I've seen about abortion is from god botherers, no matter how much they dressed it all up as caring about the child it always comes down to being bad because an invented entity from a 4,000 year old book of fairy stories said it's bad.

Almost all of the campaigning I've seen about abortion is from god botherers, no matter how much they dressed it all up as caring about the child it always comes down to being bad because an invented entity from a 4,000 year old book of fairy stories said it's bad.
could that be because we get a lot of our morality from such backgrounds? Google pro-life atheists to expand your knowledge. Through the years it has divided people of many religions or without. Right back roman, Greek and before. But obviously you're more enlightened because you don't believe in religion. Obvs.

Except Killing children has been one of humanities strongest taboos since Ugg first put a handprint on a cave wall.

But obviously you're more enlightened because you don't believe in religion. Obvs.
Correct. Religion is for children who need a man in the sky to tell them not to be c*nts to other people.

Except Killing children has been one of humanities strongest taboos since Ugg first put a handprint on a cave wall.
Actual children yes, a collection of cells that might one day become a child not so much.

Not seeing it.

I fail to see the relevance between Brexit and Abortion.
Trade issues versus social issues

That comparison strikes me as being rather fatuous
It means there's a legal difference between NI and rest of UK in the matter. Something the DUP refuse to countenance in customs matters.

It presents an obvious loophole to insert a foot in the door in this fascinating bit of political drama.

It means there's a legal difference between NI and rest of UK in the matter. Something the DUP refuse to countenance in customs matters.
Yes I understood that But that situation exists today pre Brexit without being a problem for anyone.

It would appear if you take a situation that's existed for 30 odd years then add the words DUP and Brexit - you can claim something otherwise acceptable is now hypocritical.

As I said fatuous attempt to shit stir and get the usual suspects frothing - but doesn't really contribute anything to the matters at hand. More so if you consider its a view shared by all the parties.

Im of the opinion Post Brexit that the NI border should be the Scottish Coast Line and that socially backwards hole of an Island can be united

Yes I understood that But that situation exists today pre Brexit without being a problem for anyone.

It would appear if you take a situation that's existed for 30 odd years then add the words DUP and Brexit - you can claim something otherwise acceptable is now hypocritical.

As I said fatuous attempt to shit stir and get the usual suspects frothing - but doesn't really contribute anything to the matters at hand. More so if you consider its a view shared by all the parties.

Im of the opinion Post Brexit that the NI border should be the Scottish Coast Line and that socially backwards hole of an Island can be united

Newton Emerson: Post-Brexit Irish Sea border exists already

Well, now it is a problem and is already being exploited. It's another shove towards Irish unification.

We could call it the Pandora's Box effect.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I know how democracy works. That's why it isn't me working out the numbers of dead voters to see if you can swing a democratic, once in a lifetime, choice. Like you are doing. You lost mate, come to terms with it.
Any fat ladies singing yet. I fear not. It’s a bit premature, we lost an engagement.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

It presents an obvious loophole to insert a foot in the door in this fascinating bit of political drama.
I Mentioned this a lot earlier, somewhere else. We want to be British (but not that British where we get abortion and same sex marriage)

The shocking thing is, if you knew the right doctor, went to the right school, proper rugby club you didn’t have to go across the water. It was called something else. Only poor people do that.
Come on arrse, the term escapes me......

Well, now it is a problem and is already being exploited. It's another shove towards Irish unification.

We could call it the Pandora's Box effect.
Quite agree, but then there will be a counter effect. Ireland is Littler than Great Britain and it will have to go with the flow. There is an optimal size for independence-which it seems they never wanted anyway.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Given the fact that this place is stuffed full of ‘done more to protect our country than you did’ chaps from the customs. (Having found out what useless tossers the BA are, they don’t count)

Anyone wish to explain the term ‘slaughtered’ and how Brexit is going to change that.

I Mentioned this a lot earlier, somewhere else. We want to be British (but not that British where we get abortion and same sex marriage)

The shocking thing is, if you knew the right doctor, went to the right school, proper rugby club you didn’t have to go across the water. It was called something else. Only poor people do that.
Come on arrse, the term escapes me......

Perhaps you mean contraception?

I'm still getting to grips with the concept of symphysiotomy, which is a new word for me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 229
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 453