Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Brexit could well be shakier than a lot of people think.
TBH a lot of things are shaky at the Moment. How does one reconcile Macrons statement to Putin that French foreign Policy is totally independent whilst an EU flag sits between the French and the Russian. Unless that is-French FP is in fact EU policy. Plus that was a very unsubtle reminder to Merkel, that Franco Russian Policy has undermined them twice before. lets not also forget that if Putin is so minded he can allow France sway in the ME thus underlining French anti NATO sentiment. Our Politicians have been bamboozeld by Francophila and grandiloquence for just over a century and it's cost us dear.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
TBH a lot of things are shaky at the Moment. How does one reconcile Macrons statement to Putin that French foreign Policy is totally independent whilst an EU flag sits between the French and the Russian. Unless that is-French FP is in fact EU policy. Plus that was a very unsubtle reminder to Merkel, that Franco Russian Policy has undermined them twice before. lets not also forget that if Putin is so minded he can allow France sway in the ME thus underlining French anti NATO sentiment. Our Politicians have been bamboozeld by Francophila and grandiloquence for just over a century and it's cost us dear.

Bamboozled by France.
The France we’ve insulted as cheese eating surrender monkeys. Yet they said no to bailing America out and in the last sortie over Syria, provided more aircraft and stuff to go bang.

That France. The France which looks after its own (which we patently fail to do) any directive they didn’t like they ignored. We took it and blamed Europe for our inactivity.

We cut our foreign and domestic civil service, downgraded our coastal and European people.
Did the French? Probably not. Yeah they fooled us. It’s all their fault.

Almost two years in (or out). And we're no further on. You’d think by this stage if anyone had the courage of any sort of conviction. May would be gone and one of those brave brexiters would be leading the show. Threatening one and all with a hard Brexit.
It’s doesnt seem to be happening at all They all seem perfectly happy to line up behind May and push her into the line of fire.

Remoaners seem fully on board with the EUSSR’s view of ‘democracy’.
If you don’t get the answer you want first time, make them vote, vote and vote again until yo do.
Another thoughtful and considered post from one of resident fantasists.
And if/when you do get the result you want, make damn sure they never get another referendum!
Don't have a referendum until you're sure of the result is the advice.
Hahahahahaha...you're forgetting your posts telling us how wonderful Iranians are aren't you? If you want double standards:
remainers seem quite big on others looking after them too. No responsibility for themselves or their actions.
More empty rhetoric. You're replying to someone who hoovers my taxes in salary and benefits whilst posting here.
Nothing to do with the media been resolutely pro remain and skewing the agenda by one sided reporting then?
You're telling lies. Pure and simple.
Brexit and the Media
Remoaners seem to be becoming ever more gripped by fear and hysteria as March 2019 draws ever nearer.
Hahahahaha...which is why Mogg and yourself resort to telling lies. FWIW, this is a an amusing episode of our history but sadly is going to trash the Conservative party.
none have moved to the EU unfortunately.
Someone's going to have to clear up the mess. Dan Hannan and Dom Cummings will most certainly not be doing it, because it isn't their fault, no sireee, they weren't there.

Last edited:
Bamboozled by France.
The France we’ve insulted as cheese eating surrender monkeys. Yet they said no to bailing America out and in the last sortie over Syria, provided more aircraft and stuff to go bang.

That France. The France which looks after its own (which we patently fail to do) any directive they didn’t like they ignored. We took it and blamed Europe for our inactivity.

We cut our foreign and domestic civil service, downgraded our coastal and European people.
Did the French? Probably not. Yeah they fooled us. It’s all their fault.

Almost two years in (or out). And we're no further on. You’d think by this stage if anyone had the courage of any sort of conviction. May would be gone and one of those brave brexiters would be leading the show. Threatening one and all with a hard Brexit.
It’s doesnt seem to be happening at all They all seem perfectly happy to line up behind May and push her into the line of fire.
Insults are neither here nor there. The distinction I draw is between control of trade and domination of the continent politically. Britain has never been able to control France and vice verse. I certainly agree with your concept that we fail to look after our interests and we have done since Suez, so I'm not blaming anyone but ourselves . What I'm saying is our parliament should be- it's paid to, so I fail to see why wouldn't back such a concept. It's primarily the reason we called out . Now n a day to day basis there may be short term issues. But the reality for me is that we are primarily an Island of traders. France is a country of Politicians. I respect that. Their policies have crippled the continent for a century

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Insults are neither here nor there. The distinction I draw is between control of trade and domination of the continent politically. Britain has never been able to control France and vice verse. I certainly agree with your concept that we fail to look after our interests and we have done since Suez, so I'm not blaming anyone but ourselves . What I'm saying is our parliament should be- it's paid to, so I fail to see why wouldn't back such a concept. It's primarily the reason we called out . Now n a day to day basis there may be short term issues. But the reality for me is that we are primarily an Island of traders. France is a country of Politicians. I respect that. Their policies have crippled the continent for a century

Why should we want to control France? I think your understanding of our power and capabilities is about a century or so out of date.
But, on trade.
Eurotunnel warns on Tory plans for post-Brexit customs

yes, but they voted correctly, ja.
You still don't get it do you?

It doesn't matter how they voted, there is no right or wrong, people are allowed to vote how they want. They're also allowed to change their mind. That's how democracy works. You may not like but it's not my problem.

You still don't get it do you?

It doesn't matter how they voted, there is no right or wrong, people are allowed to vote how they want. They're also allowed to change their mind. That's how democracy works. You may not like but it's not my problem.
I know how democracy works. That's why it isn't me working out the numbers of dead voters to see if you can swing a democratic, once in a lifetime, choice. Like you are doing. You lost mate, come to terms with it.

I know how democracy works. That's why it isn't me working out the numbers of dead voters to see if you can swing a democratic, once in a lifetime, choice. Like you are doing. You lost mate, come to terms with it.
I haven't worked out anything, I posted a tweet and watched the response.

I came to terms with it the moment I woke up the day after the referendum. It appears you haven't woken up yet.

Noticed how well it's going? All of those things which were dead easy all of a sudden aren't? If only someone had said so earlier eh?

Now here's a quandary for the god fearing....

Why should we want to control France? I think your understanding of our power and capabilities is about a century or so out of date.
But, on trade.
Eurotunnel warns on Tory plans for post-Brexit customs
I'm trying to bite my metaphoric tongue. If you can't see the connection. Eurotunnel is French Run. TML etc was the means by which Anglo French engineers could get the tunnel. It's as political as commercial. As someone who worked on Eurostar from day one I'd say I have an advantage. Affecting Eurostar would be the same as say Air France withdrawing from the UK or Sea France stopping operations. Stop reading the Guardian and ask someone who knows.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 229
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 453