Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Tick...tick....tick....................tick........................................tick.....................................................................................
is that the countdown to another intellectual diarrhea woosh from tw*tter? You are aware that the above 'stats' don't account for voters changing their opinions. As an argument it's pretty weak and tells us much about those who trot it out.

@skid2

Sounds like your in favour of United Ireland then ;-)

As for forward & progressive Eire, took them long enough to be dragged out of the 20th century, they might even manage to join the UK in the 21st century if they refrained from being a EU poodle.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
Jesus Beemer.
That’s harsh, there’s something about a United ireland. (Even if we put the lord lieutenants flag back over Dublin castle) that disturbs every fibre of my being. :)

As for joining the UK in the 21st century, that’ll be easy. This Conservative government seems hell bent on taking the place backwards into god knows where.
Not for any good or coherent reason, simply to save the party from disaster.
If they could barely beat Corbyn last time. This next time, not even UKIP could save them.
@skid2 tbh I didn't intend to be harsh, purely direct, blunt and to the point however your reply is appreciated & respected.

Brexit is controversial, to some also very emotive however change is pending and I for one are content that the DUP & ERG are holding PMTM to account, I'm not sure I could trust TM however her euroskeptic cabinet members need and must maintain pressure.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
@skid2 tbh I didn't intend to be harsh, purely direct, blunt and to the point however your reply is appreciated & respected.

Brexit is controversial, to some also very emotive however change is pending and I for one are content that the DUP & ERG are holding PMTM to account, I'm not sure I could trust TM however her euroskeptic cabinet members need and must maintain pressure.

I should have taken notes of where I was while this place was down. But hunting round the internet. Which is a bit like outside in the real world there’s a lot more pro remain than Brexit.

Brexit could well be shakier than a lot of people think. A hard Brexit less likely than ever it was. Say what you like about the Irish, at least when they pull a referendum up they deal with it properly.

Almost hitting the second anniversary of our referendum and still nothing’s changed. And the brexiters are still blaming the foreigners.

is that the same EU loving Ivan who was a bit bitter at being replaced as the top CS chap at the EU. And also advised the potential tory leaders after the resignation of David that the EU citizens' status was the only card UK had?
Why don't you not bother reading the speech and dismiss it out hand? Oh...you have.
is that the countdown to another intellectual diarrhea woosh from tw*tter? You are aware that the above 'stats' don't account for voters changing their opinions. As an argument it's pretty weak and tells us much about those who trot it out.
It's the countdown to you dismissing news that you don't want to see by using the source. Not as if you're entirely predictable is it?

FYI - While only 7 per cent of Labour-Remain voters are having second thoughts (changing their minds or saying “don’t know”), as many as 28 per cent of Labour-Leave voters no longer back Brexit. HTH

How about reading something for once? No? Information resistance leads to fact resistance. You're a prime example.

Brexit could well be shakier than a lot of people think. A hard Brexit less likely than ever it was. Say what you like about the Irish, at least when they pull a referendum up they deal with it properly.
I seem to remember an instance where a referendum was a "No" and another one was held which became a "Yes." If you want referendum skills you have to look at Switzerland. :cool:

How about reading something for once? No? Information resistance leads to fact resistance. You're a prime example.
I do read you prat. Just because you don't like what I say after indicates it you who are the more fact resistant. No more twaats to post? How many remainers have changed their stance to leave? Or is all about gleefully crowing about leaver body counts.

I do read you prat. Just because you don't like what I say after indicates it you who are the more fact resistant. No more twaats to post? How many remainers have changed their stance to leave? Or is all about gleefully crowing about leaver body counts.
How can I dislike what you say? You don't say anything relevant.

Edit to add a twitter link because:

Last edited:
Remoaners seem fully on board with the EUSSR’s view of ‘democracy’.
If you don’t get the answer you want first time, make them vote, vote and vote again until yo do.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Remoaners seem fully on board with the EUSSR’s view of ‘democracy’.
If you don’t get the answer you want first time, make them vote, vote and vote again until yo do.
And if/when you do get the result you want, make damn sure they never get another referendum!

I should have taken notes of where I was while this place was down. But hunting round the internet. Which is a bit like outside in the real world there’s a lot more pro remain than Brexit.

Almost hitting the second anniversary of our referendum and still nothing’s changed. And the brexiters are still blaming thte foreigners.
I concur reference the recent Irish referendum, less so about previous ones.

I'm also too aware of the real world outside the web & IMO the consistency is rather leaving without Brussels doing it all it can to damage UK PLC, Barnier's recent speeches & tone has barely changed, I've increasing come to the conclusion Brussels is playing dirty, nasty politics and showing it's true colours and I for one believe it's only the very minority blaming other Europeans, not genuine Brexiteers.

Almost hitting the second anniversary of our referendum and still nothing’s changed. And the brexiters are still blaming the foreigners.
Nothing to do with the media been resolutely pro remain and skewing the agenda by one sided reporting then?

Latest Threads