Brexit Phase Two - Trade

He gave me a SABC, which is most unlike him:rolleyes: but no reply to the QE query! Again no surprise from the Mental Midget!
Tell me who started off on the button mashing oh wise one?

That was George Osborne.

Carney cut interest rates by 0.25% and boosted QE in advance of a dip in the economy that never happened.

Wordsmith
Have you worked out the relationship between the cut and the dip that never happened, though it is happening?

It hasn’t cost me £900.

My overheads have gone up due to the over valued £ coming back to where it should be and theincreasing cost of oil.

On the other hand, because the £ is where it should be now, our order books are full.
The headlines don't say it cost you do they?

British households are around 900 pounds worse off than they would have been had the country not voted to leave the European Union.
As Bank of England Governor Mark Carney told a committee of lawmakers, that is a "lot of money."
Carney said the British economy is 1.5 to 2 percent smaller in the two years since the Brexit vote than it could otherwise have been, after adjusting for further stimulus measures from the government and Bank of England and stronger growth in the rest of Europe.

Brexit to cost Scottish economy £11.2 billion a year. Leaving the European Union will also hit tax revenues by up to £3.7 billion annually...
What’s Germany’s reason for its slow down?

German private sector growth hits 20-month low in May - PMI

Indeed, he's 150 years out of phase

What's more surprising, on an allegedly military website, is that there are still people prepared to ignore all the apparent evidence and still chase rainbows.

Brexit panto turns into Brexit farce and they're defending the fact their trousers have fallen down.

That's the bit I don't understand and it's only going to get worse.

What's more surprising, on an allegedly military website, is that there are still people prepared to ignore all the apparent evidence and still chase rainbows.

Brexit panto turns into Brexit farce and they're defending the fact their trousers have fallen down.

I think that peak denial is long way away.

Far further than I would have guessed in July 2016.

Sadly, we are seeing the scapegoating and Dolchstosslegende flourishing every day.

I'm not convinced that most leavers will ever acknowledge the folly of this mess.

We had a German contingent over last week. They wondered what on earth is going on in the UK, over Thursday night beers

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

It’s not unicorns and rainbows. We can expect in the next edition of the People’s Friend or John Bull; an article with gritty hand drawn pictures of ‘The Bowmen of Brussels’.

(With apologies to the ‘The bowman and other legends of the war’)

How the Brexit expeditionary force was saved on the field of battle.

All the apparent evidence, that would be the evidence you carefully glean, eh?
Some people did their military bit, then got out into the real world. You carry on clutching your comfort blanket.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Even more surprising is the number of people who wish to hand over the running of our country to an unelected (unelectable in some cases) body whose interests are not those of the UK!

All the apparent evidence, that would be the evidence you carefully glean, eh?
Some people did their military bit, then got out into the real world. You carry on clutching your comfort blanket.
I also have a civvie job so you're barking up the wrong tree.

More to the point, give us your take on the Brexit farce.

Even more surprising is the number of people who wish to hand over the running of our country to an unelected (unelectable in some cases) body whose interests are not those of the UK!

Really? Who are these people? I'd like to have a word with them.

The frictionless border controls which no one has agreed to, the cabinet can’t make up its mind on . And a mate in the pub tells me that Jon Thompson says won’t be ready for another three years. Taking it past the end of transition in 2020.
And cost up to 20Bn a year.

You really are a bit previous. As work on these schemes can’t start until ministers and the Eu agree on a customs model.

Enjoy your jolly in Kent.
Your ignorance is breathtaking... But please keep posting because you are keeping my colleagues and I amused. Btw, the Premier Inn in Folkestone for a month hardly counts as a jolly, but it is nice to know that you are paying for both my stay and incidental expenses. Kerching!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 247
S11Blade Brexit 474
B Medals 22