Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
That’s what I call keen. Taking a month to prepare for something probably three years away. Are you building Boris’s new bridge?
No, our new frictionless border controls...
Unpossible, all the Remainers say so!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
No, our new frictionless border controls...
The frictionless border controls which no one has agreed to, the cabinet can’t make up its mind on . And a mate in the pub tells me that Jon Thompson says won’t be ready for another three years. Taking it past the end of transition in 2020.
And cost up to 20Bn a year.

You really are a bit previous. As work on these schemes can’t start until ministers and the Eu agree on a customs model.

Enjoy your jolly in Kent.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
And now a word or two from your leader.
‘I fear we are getting to the point where you wonder whether the government really wants to leave at all’.
Jacob Rees Mogg.

British households are around 900 pounds worse off than they would have been had the country not voted to leave the European Union.
As Bank of England Governor Mark Carney told a committee of lawmakers, that is a "lot of money."
Carney said the British economy is 1.5 to 2 percent smaller in the two years since the Brexit vote than it could otherwise have been, after adjusting for further stimulus measures from the government and Bank of England and stronger growth in the rest of Europe.

Brexit to cost Scottish economy £11.2 billion a year. Leaving the European Union will also hit tax revenues by up to £3.7 billion annually...

British households are around 900 pounds worse off than they would have been had the country not voted to leave the European Union.
As Bank of England Governor Mark Carney told a committee of lawmakers, that is a "lot of money."
Carney said the British economy is 1.5 to 2 percent smaller in the two years since the Brexit vote than it could otherwise have been, after adjusting for further stimulus measures from the government and Bank of England and stronger growth in the rest of Europe.

Brexit to cost Scottish economy £11.2 billion a year. Leaving the European Union will also hit tax revenues by up to £3.7 billion annually...
Welcome back.

£900 to leave the EU. Sounds good to me. Better than billions to stay in and a share of the tab for the next (EUrozone) disaster in EUrope. How much did you lose again?

Here comes the clown again.

UK households £900 worse off since Brexit vote says Bank, but FTSE hits new high - as it happened

Right Mark, now tell us about the multi £billions the financial crash cost us and continues to cost us as the result of the greed of the banks and financial institutions that were under the auspices of the Bank of England.

Speak up, Mark. I can't seem to hear you.
Not under his watch. The hero of many Brexiteers it was...who also advised T Blair to increase immigration.

Now I did briefly hit 'show ignored posts' to see which suspect you were referring to, and I believe I have identified the pertinent government department.
Your wit's as sharp as your analysis. Briefly hit ignored posts <Snigger>

In all probability May will be removed as leader of the Tory party well before the next GE. The next leader will almost certainly be a Brexit supporter. Anyone wanting a continued career in the Tory party, particularly as a minister, will not be in a hurry to offend future leadership contenders. Or indeed risk deselection by a urinated off consistency party, most of which are Brexit supporting.

So like you, I suspect the great majority of MP's will fall into line.
Mystic Mangler predicts the future.

He gave me a SABC, which is most unlike him:rolleyes: but no reply to the QE query! Again no surprise from the Mental Midget!
Tell me who started off on the button mashing oh wise one?

That was George Osborne.

Carney cut interest rates by 0.25% and boosted QE in advance of a dip in the economy that never happened.

Wordsmith
Have you worked out the relationship between the cut and the dip that never happened, though it is happening?

It hasn’t cost me £900.

My overheads have gone up due to the over valued £ coming back to where it should be and theincreasing cost of oil.

On the other hand, because the £ is where it should be now, our order books are full.
The headlines don't say it cost you do they?

What’s Germany’s reason for its slow down?

German private sector growth hits 20-month low in May - PMI

Indeed, he's 150 years out of phase

What's more surprising, on an allegedly military website, is that there are still people prepared to ignore all the apparent evidence and still chase rainbows.

Brexit panto turns into Brexit farce and they're defending the fact their trousers have fallen down.

That's the bit I don't understand and it's only going to get worse.

Latest Threads