Brexit Phase Two - Trade

When goods, services and money don't cross borders, armies will.

Close the thread
If the army's European and other than the French Army, my Springer Spaniel and I undertake to turn them back for a modest fee. It may take about ten minutes though because Harry's quite a friendly chap.
harry 1.JPG

Dunno, not down to me, or you. Looked at the price of Brent crude recently?
Yes and it's more to do with Iran being embargoed
Exactly, the high oil price is also aiding those countries which it's primary income, or perhaps have an over reliance on it.

As Iran's embargo is US focused, other regional suppliers/producers are in no hurry to up it's barrel quota.

Mind you, I'm still waiting on Brexit to be blamed like everything else.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

If the army's European and other than the French Army, my Springer Spaniel and I undertake to turn them back for a modest fee. It may take about ten minutes though because Harry's quite a friendly chap.
A handsome chap that one. Better looking than my Brittany Spaniel - the bugger doesn't even speak English.

As it's a Brexit Trade thread, do you care to swap dogs (I live in France, but no tariffs will be applied.)

Exactly, the high oil price is also aiding those countries which it's primary income, or perhaps have an over reliance on it.

As Iran's embargo is US focused, other regional suppliers/producers are in no hurry to up it's barrel quota.

Mind you, I'm still waiting on Brexit to be blamed like everything else.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
Hammond will be pleased with the tax receipts . Total has taken a hit.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My thoughts too... Both major parties need to ditch their leaders in order to win outright. The Lib Dems should just ditch Vince Cable regardless!
Looking at all three Parties, there is not much to choose to replace the current incumbents!

The new Govt in Italy is likely to collapse before the UK leaves the EU if the history of Italian politics follows its usual trajectory, so I wouldn't pin Brexit hopes to it.

As for hard Brexit, if that was going to happen it would have already but somehow Parliament and HMG don't look too keen on shooting the country in the HEAD.
I've given you a dumb.

I shall amend in 30 minutes. ;)

It is a fair point but I would argue that the threat is not Brexit but uncontrolled migration and, especially, Merkel's response to the migrant crisis in 2015-16. Russian aggression pales by comparison.
As a History Man, your data is frankly out of date - migration is slowing, as far as I understand, most economic tossers have left Latvia and moved south for warmer climes or better welfare benefits. Latvia is cool, well, minus 20 in February, what's not to like? ;)

A handsome chap that one. Better looking than my Brittany Spaniel - the bugger doesn't even speak English.

As it's a Brexit Trade thread, do you care to swap dogs (I live in France, but no tariffs will be applied.)
Sadly not. Though his forebears were probably Spanish, and may even have come across with the Legions, I'm afraid Harry is now as English as roast beef and the pigeons and squirrels won't chase themselves.

There is also the question of the neighbours' cat:
Low Noon.jpg

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
As for ditching the respective leaders. If the Labour Party can come out with a viable take on Brexit, writing off leaving the customs union and single market. Given the disarray of the Conservative party, labour might just swing it.

The Conservative Party are incredibly lucky to be facing as complete a tube as Corbyn.

If he lies through his teeth and Labour pull off a coherent and simple story. Such as, we’re leaving the Eu and staying in or around the CU and SM. I can see the Tories and DUP getting stuffed.

When goods, services and money don't cross borders, armies will.

Close the thread
You're getting very warry, been on the shandys?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CptDanjou Brexit 342
S11Blade Brexit 474
B Medals 22