Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Knock yourself out. Anytime you want to further misunderstand what you're arguing about, feel free to pipe up. ^^
Thanks, but my company only briefs outcome-focused people who pay on a results basis - a business model that is clearly safe from your predations.

We could declare war on the EU MS if we so choose
Wow! You bellicose wee beastie. Would you like to borrow some Hugo Boss kit? I'll leave the coat hanger in, to give you some spine.

That's classic business guff for saying your company gets paid for doing stuff :)
It certainly is, but as long as my judgement's being tested by people paying money for it, I reckon I'm subject to more discipline than most on here.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Baggy, you are assuming that Labour MPs aren't stupid? It is a dangerous assumption to make... The electorate will not blame Labour in the event of a hard Brexit because they were in opposition. They may well blame the Tories but given Corbyn's dismal ratings that cannot be taken as a given. The Brexit vote will divide on party lines.
At the next GE voters are going to have two issues to consider, which bunch do they think will best run the country and which party supports their view on Brexit. Trouble is these issues may not be the same for the voter so I reckon a considerable number may decide not to vote which is not a good thing for the country.

You are assuming that the vote is not on party lines... Why would Labour prop up an unpopular Tory PM who has made an unpopular deal? They would be better off going to the country saying that the Maybot is incompetent and we could have done much better. The chances are with that approach that they would win the GE.
With corbyn an Noted anti Eu leader- hung parliament again I shouldn't wonder

When goods, services and money don't cross borders, armies will.

Close the thread
If the army's European and other than the French Army, my Springer Spaniel and I undertake to turn them back for a modest fee. It may take about ten minutes though because Harry's quite a friendly chap.
harry 1.JPG

Dunno, not down to me, or you. Looked at the price of Brent crude recently?
Yes and it's more to do with Iran being embargoed
Exactly, the high oil price is also aiding those countries which it's primary income, or perhaps have an over reliance on it.

As Iran's embargo is US focused, other regional suppliers/producers are in no hurry to up it's barrel quota.

Mind you, I'm still waiting on Brexit to be blamed like everything else.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

If the army's European and other than the French Army, my Springer Spaniel and I undertake to turn them back for a modest fee. It may take about ten minutes though because Harry's quite a friendly chap.
A handsome chap that one. Better looking than my Brittany Spaniel - the bugger doesn't even speak English.

As it's a Brexit Trade thread, do you care to swap dogs (I live in France, but no tariffs will be applied.)

Exactly, the high oil price is also aiding those countries which it's primary income, or perhaps have an over reliance on it.

As Iran's embargo is US focused, other regional suppliers/producers are in no hurry to up it's barrel quota.

Mind you, I'm still waiting on Brexit to be blamed like everything else.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk
Hammond will be pleased with the tax receipts . Total has taken a hit.

Latest Threads