Brexit Phase Two - Trade

Indeed, they're all not doing very well are they? I'd probably vote Lib Dem* in the event of JRM or Johnson ending up as leader.
Careful, they might end up with double digit support.

You would be better off voting Monster Raving Looney Party*.:eek:

* Other moon howling fruitbat parties are available

Because millions of frothering people voted leave to curb immigration.
You know that how? Stupid boy.
As you're following me, again, you weirdo, I'm orf up the pub for a couple, I expect I'll talk to more people in an hour or so than you talk to in a month. You sit all alone spewing garbage and slamming away at buttons, and gobbing off a load of lies about having a job. Makes I laff though.
TTFN.

If you say so.
You have, of course, asked the whole electorate.
Nope, I just looked at campaign strategy for the two major leave groups and then there's this:
wordcloud_leave-1024x575.png

What mattered most to you when deciding how to vote in the EU referendum? By Chris Prosser, Jon Mellon, and Jane Green - The British Election Study

It's a bit like some insisting that Remain voters said all those who voted to leave were old and stupid. I've never said that but some certainly were/are champ.

You know that how? Stupid boy.
As you're following me, again, you weirdo, I'm orf up the pub for a couple, I expect I'll talk to more people in an hour or so than you talk to in a month. You sit all alone spewing garbage and slamming away at buttons, and gobbing off a load of lies about having a job. Makes I laff though.
TTFN.
Don't have too many.

Enjoy your day as best you can

Careful, they might end up with double digit support.

You would be better off voting Monster Raving Looney Party*.:eek:

* Other moon howling fruitbat parties are available
If MRLP put a local candidate up I may consider voting that way. ;-)

Nope, I just looked at campaign strategy for the two major leave groups and then there's this: View attachment 335346
What mattered most to you when deciding how to vote in the EU referendum? By Chris Prosser, Jon Mellon, and Jane Green - The British Election Study

It's a bit like some insisting that Remain voters said all those who voted to leave were old and stupid. I've never said that but some certainly were/are champ.
just so you know. @Baglock has posted that immigration picture a couple of times and he's retarded. You may be able to draw a conclusion from that.

Nope, I just looked at campaign strategy for the two major leave groups and then there's this: View attachment 335346

what's very interesting is how immigration is portrayed on that chart. Since no one asked me, Immigration and management of immigration are very different issued but only immigration is shown. Now ask them to dissect the numbers who want managed migration as opposed to uncontrolled uncosted comings and goings especially since the EU now have control of the issue.

Because Baggy doesn't understand the issues...
Cheers HM.
just so you know. @Baglock has posted that immigration picture a couple of times and he's retarded. You may be able to draw a conclusion from that.
Reposting it doesn't make it any less true.

Global Britain rhetoric is bullshit. It's all about pulling up the drawbridge

Let's face it, enough of these pages have been taken up by whining about foreigners.

Millions of people voted for restrictions on immigration. Nothing especially wrong with that, if that's what people want. There is nothing wrong with pointing out that the opposite is likely to occur due to brexit

The conclusion I'm drawing is that you privately realise Brexit has gone tits up, but you're unable to admit it.
we're leaving the EU. Splendid. Things are panning out as desired. You may not be able to accept this outcome and you may try to perceive the leavers as thick xenophobic people who only cared about immigrants taking their jobs but, hey, that's YOUR issue.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I have no problems with immigration.....it’s allowed my company to depress wage growth for some time.

As a landlord, it’s allowed me to double the rent I charge in 8 years

The conclusion I'm drawing is that you privately realise Brexit has gone tits up, but you're unable to admit it.
The conclusion I'm drawing is that your comfort blanket is getting somewhat frayed.

That you are resistant to anything that isn't in your, very small, echo chamber? I already knew that thanks.

Things are panning out as desired.
You wanted a weak government and possibly broken Tory party? Fifth columnist?

Edit to add a twitter reminder

]
You wanted a weak government and possibly broken Tory party? Fifth columnist?

Edit to add a twitter reminder
The fact that brexiteers can't understand why bargaining as a smaller market is always going be worse than a larger market continues to amaze me