Brexit Phase Two - Trade

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I doubt it would happen. Any government that allows more immigration is a government that will be un-electable for quite a few years. It only took one broken promise for the Lib-Dems to lose 49 seats in 2015.
Jesus, Grumpy. The amount of ‘settled communities’ already here, which voted for Brexit to keep the ‘take your pick of Europeans from the Eu’. out of here.

Nobody was actively voting for more immigration. They were voting for less immigration from the ‘wrong sort’, so they could have more of their own. (Its hard work stating the bleeding obvious without getting rops) But think of the great Bangladeshi curry cook shortage scandal.

What about immigration, the key battleground of the referendum?
Baggy Bertie Smalls me old love. If I lived in a squat in Grimsby and spent all of my waking life on here without any other human interaction (and you are not alone on here) I too would make shit up without thinking it was shit.
On my voting paper it asked a very simple question about the UK remaining in the EU. You may have thought that yours, mine or working class blokes ballot papers in the north east asked something about immigration. It didn't, just the EU.
Sorry old love, immigration was the last thing on my mind especially as I live my life in the middle of foreigners and married to one.
It appears to be a big issue for you though, just not for me or the other 73% of people in my home constituency just outside the M25 who voted the same.
What did your constituency vote then?

Jesus, Grumpy. The amount of ‘settled communities’ already here, which voted for Brexit to keep the ‘take your pick of Europeans from the Eu’. out of here.

Nobody was actively voting for more immigration. They were voting for less immigration from the ‘wrong sort’, so they could have more of their own. (Its hard work stating the bleeding obvious without getting rops) But think of the great Bangladeshi curry cook shortage scandal.
Sorry, skid. Wasn't having a pop.

But what will all the Romanian car washers do when the Indians get here and charge 10 Rupees for a mini-valet instead of £10 current?

from what I gather five years with no access to benefits and you must have a job. Those who have family already here can also the visas providing they have a job. And after five years it finishes. And they wont have access to beenefits.
.. and what is to be offered for a trade deal since it's an economy of almost equal and growing size?

QUOTE="skid2, post: 8580864, member: 54542"]Given the amount of pro Brexit votes from non Eu people and groups living in GB. I suspect you’re in for another disappointment. [/QUOTE]

Who are these non EU people getting a vote who you speak of then?
To vote pro Brexit even already?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Why should I take a post over to a thread designed to dissemble and avoid hard questions?

What's big man, your own leavers recognising that there might be problems?
Strange, you pose a question but don't have the testicular fortitude to join in the debate. Oh well, if that is your stance we can apply that to your posts here where you obviously feel you have support!

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
good. You know what India wants from us and what we want from them. Which is rather splendid, when you think about it.
That doesn’t make any sense. Before we had even mentioned trade and stuff. They, (the Indians) were on demanding, not requesting, demanding more student visas before talks had even commenced.

What they want from us before we’ve even started is as plain as the nose on people’s faces.
What we get from them is less clear.

Excellent, so we are making provisions for staff to be deployed on the Irish border. Provisions have been made to facilitate tracking in, out, over and across in goods, stock, animals and people.

And what was the first time round?

You think a return to the armed struggle’s a viable option. Seriously?
Still talking tonk!

Excellent, so we are making provisions for staff to be deployed on the Irish border. Provisions have been made to facilitate tracking in, out, over and across in goods, stock, animals and people.

And what was the first time round?

You think a return to the armed struggle’s a viable option. Seriously?

The only people talking about ‘armed struggles’ are the EU’s fanatics.
IRA etc aren’t.

Baggy Bertie Smalls me old love. If I lived in a squat in Grimsby and spent all of my waking life on here without any other human interaction (and you are not alone on here) I too would make shit up without thinking it was shit.
On my voting paper it asked a very simple question about the UK remaining in the EU. You may have thought that yours, mine or working class blokes ballot papers in the north east asked something about immigration. It didn't, just the EU.
Sorry old love, immigration was the last thing on my mind especially as I live my life in the middle of foreigners and married to one.
It appears to be a big issue for you though, just not for me or the other 73% of people in my home constituency just outside the M25 who voted the same.
What did your constituency vote then?
I do enjoy your rants Harry
The only people talking about ‘armed struggles’ are the EU’s fanatics.
IRA etc aren’t.
These loons are

Do you want a trade deal with India or not?
completely ignoring the fact that we already do and that the Indian demand was for more British visas. The issue is does India have a reciprocal medical assurance scheme so that it's short termers can have medical treatment paid for by India rather than having a fake Pharma industry and depending on on personal exports of medicines from the UK, yep it happens. Try Birmingham or LHR. The other factor is whether any part of trade relations with India
is subject to the acceptance of the EU or is directly as a result of it being a commonwealth country excluded from the EU?
.. and what is to be offered for a trade deal since it's an economy of almost equal and growing size?
And you've conveniently forgotten about the clout of Tata, the Mittal ( don't look now here's a passport) Brothers, the imense (ethical) rag trade that doesn't use child labour ( because the law says we don't have child labour).

Latest Threads