Brexit negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taunt them with the prospect of their manufacturers only having the rest of the planet to trade with.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We should send Higgs_bosun, Graculus and JohnG.

The EU would be giving us what we want within 20 mins.

Or circumnavigated the protests from EU countries who make the same stuff.
You trade for the things you need to get, not for the things you want to sell.

Look we were just kidding. It was a joke, we were all hammered. We needed an excuse to get rid of Cameron and Osborne.
Friends?
I think you mean......Friends with Benefits;-)

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I'd go for the Ray Winston approach in Scum in the scene he becomes the "Daddy"

"Where's ya fuckin tool". Or similar.

You can do a fair bit of damage with a pool ball in a sock.

I am lead to believe
The reality will be more like how the film was made - the pool balls were swapped for ping pong balls yet that whiny stoat Daniels still moaned it hurt.

I think it's simple, if they don't agree to everything we want, we will continue to export all of our chavs and chavettes to your favourite holiday resorts.

They won't want loads of tattooed drunk lager louts pissing in their fountains, shagging their women and spewing everywhere.

Goad Europe into demanding more and more money from us to leave.

Europe will have spent it long before we get to March 19, while we are tightening our belts in expectation of hard times. Then in March 19 tell Europe to go away in short sharp and jerky movements. Suddenly there's a nine figure hole in their finances and we have a nine figure fighting fund to do sweeteners with non-EU trading partners.
How much we have left depends on the loyalty sweeteners demanded DUP, we'll probably enough left for a Happy Meal.

I think it's simple, if they don't agree to everything we want, we will continue to export all of our chavs and chavettes to your favourite holiday resorts.

They won't want loads of tattooed drunk lager louts pissing in their fountains, shagging their women and spewing everywhere.
Not to mention propagating chlamydia amongst said women!

The Russian tourists are waaay worse.

It's not necessarily a unilateral sort of gig though, is it?
Although if we forget where the priority lies we'll wind up losing our means of locomotion just as the Creek becomes smelly.

What, on world Gin day?
Let's get our priorities right.
It's a very short drive from home to that distillery for me. On the way is Mr Schechter's farm where you can buy the best mozzarella di bufala made outside Italy. There's a butcher's shop on site also where you can buy bits of bufala and bufalo to eat. So that's the weekend sorted out.

A bit further afield is Silent Pool which makes one of the best gins ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 254
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 470