Brexit infrastructure?

Talking to someone a couple of days ago, and he reckoned that there was nothing new getting built with regards to customs etc. at the main ports of entry to the UK. Is he correct?

Are the current facilities sufficient for what's likely to be a somewhat increased workload? Or are they just a bit late off the mark in getting started?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Nah, I'll let someone else do it!

If it's Theresa May deciding, it will be a few years whilst she decides what kind of shed we want, and a decision will be deferred until she decides will she get the most support being pro or anti shed

If it's Theresa May deciding, it will be a few years whilst she decides what kind of shed we want, and a decision will be deferred until she decides will she get the most support being pro or anti shed
At least we won't have to give the EU £10Bn just to have them (make us) pay for 3 x B&Q "economy" sh*ds flying EU flags and displaying signs to the effect that they were funded entirely by EU Regional Development Grants.

At least we won't have to give the EU £10Bn just to have them (make us) pay for 3 x B&Q "economy" sh*ds flying EU flags and displaying signs to the effect that they were funded entirely by EU Regional Development Grants.
Were there any signs on EU building saying "Offices for failed politicians - funded by the taxes of the national populations that rejected them at the ballot box"?

I hate being told what to think, as such I always resented EU signage.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bacongrills The NAAFI Bar 253
Good CO Brexit 349
ACAB The NAAFI Bar 464