Brexit Handbags

If there was any truth in that post then the people involved are idiots, are managed by idiots and work with idiots.
I have had several roles where full ppe was required, I would talk to anyone not wearing theirs correctly and take it higher if required. The books require this.
And you actually recommend the EMA as worthwhile.
Give it up, he outranks everyone and of course the limpster knows best dontchano.

Although I think he got all his info from those "waffle" parties he was so fond of attending.

Do you remember all those Project FEAR predictions that the remainers like @Brotherton Lad , @Graculus and @amazing__lobster not too mention a few more were getting tumescent over?

Turns out that they would happen. Just not to the British.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

I'd imagine remainers who aren't publicly known will now start Project WHITEWASH. Those who went public will attempt to disassociate themselves from previous anti-Brexit views.

Do you remember all those Project FEAR predictions that the remainers like @Brotherton Lad , @Graculus and @amazing__lobster not too mention a few more were getting tumescent over?

Turns out that they would happen. Just not to the British.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

I'd imagine remainers who aren't publicly known will now start Project WHITEWASH. Those who went public will attempt to disassociate themselves from previous anti-Brexit views.
General Public are misled by big red buses - cue absolute breakdown.
General Public are warned of a collapse, which leads to idiots doomsday prepping - nothing, not commentary or demands from the BBC about the deceit writ large and disseminated by a friendly media.

Inability to collect data over time because why? Will the UK will cease to exist? Will the health history of UK test subjects change because of Brexit because UK Heart Disease will be somehow different to UK Heart Disease whilst belonging to the EU?

Just put the "deluded crustacean" on ignore as I did or you will be bombarded with increasingly hostile/delusional IM's!

Just put the "deluded crustacean" on ignore as I did or you will be bombarded with increasingly hostile/delusional IM's!
I got a couple almost immediately.

Apparently he thinks I am a worthless, retired OR grunt, who never went to school, and couldn't keep a job because I wasn't even any good with a mop.

Apparently he hasn't researched me enough... I am excellent with a mop, and the buffer as well.

More coins to sweeten the pending disaster, free issue to care home mongs.

chocolate-coins.jpg

For the remainers.

I got a couple almost immediately.

Apparently he thinks I am a worthless, retired OR grunt, who never went to school, and couldn't keep a job because I wasn't even any good with a mop.

Apparently he hasn't researched me enough... I am excellent with a mop, and the buffer as well.

I said you have subhuman levels of reasoning.

There are a lot of reasonable people who think that this is more appropriate...

Dqq92lyWkAAyEQb.jpg

...my own work.

PRI_79783045.jpg

Don't eat them all at once, the sugar rush will make you post gibberish....
Can't say we'd notice any difference

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We'd never have guessed, sad sack.I

Is that your 20%?
Sadly there seem to be quite a few people, known to the world as Remainers, who are hoping for this to fail and UK to be on its knees just so they can say 'Told you'. Numpties!

Latest Threads