Brexit Handbags

Rubbish.

Utter, complete and fanciful rubbish.

Even I know that no Doctor, Researcher, Lab Assistant or even Janitor would go near bodily fluids without protection - mask, gown, eye protection.

Please stop posting utter crap like this.

View attachment 445673
*shrug*. Glasses were never thing. Most of the time people didn’t even bother wearing the mask in the lab for long periods. There’s a difference between what happens and what you should do. Technically if you work with animals you are supposed to shave, because of the masks seal. Rarely was that the case.

Anyway how about putting your money where you mouth is? I show a mod to the link of SfN abstract I got for that work, then you dip into your pocket to pay a fee to veterans in Action?

Telll me which mod and I’ll send them the link to it. You then make the donation.

Édit: it’s also great how people like you, think you are even in position to comment on this stuff. Where are there goggles here?

Stick to what you know - what goes on in your lounge.
B2D6DDC5-525C-46F1-9EA0-FAB198DE61E9.png

Last edited:
*shrug*. Glasses were never thing. Most of the time people didn’t even bother wearing the mask in the lab for long periods. There’s a difference between what happens and what you should do. Technically if you work with animals you are supposed to shave, because of the masks seal. Rarely was that the case.

Anyway how about putting your money where you mouth is? I show a mod to the link of SfN abstract I got for that work, then you dip into your pocket to pay a fee to veterans in Action?

Telll me which mod and I’ll send them the link to it. You then make the donation.

Édit: it’s also great how people like you, think you are even in position to comment on this stuff. Where are there goggles here?

View attachment 445689
What did you go ogle for that, three people torturing a policeman?

View attachment 445689
Funnily enough I had dinner with a good friend. We both collect watches. He is a Doctor.

We were talking about Coronavirus. We have several confirmed cases in Sydney. It is spreading because people are not following basic medical hygiene procedures. Washing hands etc.

Thrn a halfwit like you pops up (with a PM as well btw readers) saying “oh we dont bother with that kind of thing”

You useless stupid idiot.

It’s certainly doesn’t involve buying my partner from Wish, I can you tell you that much.
No idea what Wish is.

My wife would eat you up and spit you out. 15 years studying the Japanese Tea Ceremony, ten studying Japanese Art, calligraphy, Japanese dance.

Its called culture.

So as you failed your Open University Certificate in bollox, what are you actually qualified to do?

I recall you were not keen on posting your professional memberships....

. I can tell you - the first time blood squirts in your eye from a still beating heart is a bit of a shocker. I can also tell you we don’t perform such experiments for fun.

liar......

I've had heart surgery, awake as I’m allergic to Anaesthetics, well guess what, the surgeon was Wearing a full face mask.

So as you failed your Open University Certificate in bollox, what are you actually qualified to do?

I recall you were not keen on posting your professional memberships....

I left the OU to do a PhD elsewhere.

Mate I said it’s pointless to post. Anything can be bought on the internet see - fake certficates, fake watches, fake degrees.

You even bought your family from there.

I left the OU to do a PhD elsewhere.

Mate I said it’s pointless to post. Anything can be bought on the internet see - fake certficates, fake watches, fake degrees.

You even bought your family from there.
you failed at OU and some other institution took you on?

BULLSHIT

UTTER AND COMPETE BULSHIT.

BULLSHIT

Leave it , that poster is a well known no mark. It can only get its jollies by getting bites.

BULLSHIT

no! You are wrong!
the online top number one online only distance learning University of greater Chennai Will take you on for a PhD, just send $100! Guaranteed pass, certificate by return of post Sahib!

no! You are wrong!
the online top number one online only distance learning University of greater Chennai Will take you on for a PhD, just send $100! Guaranteed pass, certificate by return of post Sahib!

He hinted that he bought his wife from a mail order service, so I suspect he already knows this site.

Latest Threads