Brexit Handbags

Certainly no impact.
Says the "man" who, during his stellar military career, was locked in a room because he was polluting his peers. Failed. Left, and became a failed house clearing expert, then became a successful experiment in a loony bin.
V/impactful.

My mistake - it was another poster who had them removed - Oddbod I think.
Technically your mum's mistake, she could have refused to open up. But that's over and the poor lady has a real hard fate, looking at the rotten fruit of her loins.
And no, you don't think.

I can tell you - the first time blood squirts in your eye from a still beating heart is a bit of a shocker. I can also tell you we don’t perform such experiments for fun.
Rubbish.

Utter, complete and fanciful rubbish.

Even I know that no Doctor, Researcher, Lab Assistant or even Janitor would go near bodily fluids without protection - mask, gown, eye protection.

Please stop posting utter crap like this.

079F8955-E4B6-4C9F-9FB0-A2DBD936E82B.jpeg

ThunderBox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Rubbish.

Utter, complete and fanciful rubbish.

Even I know that no Doctor, Researcher, Lab Assistant or even Janitor would go near bodily fluids without protection - mask, gown, eye protection.

Please stop posting utter crap like this.

View attachment 445673
He didnt say it was at work, perhaps he is a murderer? Or a deviant paying for bodily fluids to flow onto him.

Inability to collect data over time because why? Will the UK will cease to exist? Will the health history of UK test subjects change because of Brexit because UK Heart Disease will be somehow different to UK Heart Disease whilst belonging to the EU?
No you silly fool.

Latest Threads