Brexit Handbags

It cant possibly go wrong, you silly.

Look how smoothly the process has gone so far.
Have you considered why it's taken so long?
Couldn't possibly be anything to do with people who wouldn't accept the result of a democratic vote throwing spanners in the works at every turn?
If not for those cry babies the process would have at least been well underway, if not done and dusted.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Couldn't possibly be anything to do with people who wouldn't accept the result of a democratic vote throwing spanners in the works at every turn?
If not for those cry babies the process would have at least been well underway, if not done and dusted.
In your own time now, me ol' flower. Good luck.

You are funny.
... and needy.
I think dear colonel we’ve established beyond doubt you are the unintentional comedian on this thread.

As for Needy, well I’m not the one photoshopping medal insurance certificates & suggesting the size of my income is in 3 figures am I?

As has been suggested elsewhere you used to be relevant, now just a figure of fun.

probably a euphemism for you continued presence at RMAS where you now just cling to serving soup.... :D

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Would you ?

Bloke said there is zero evidence anyone had been conned, I showed otherwise.

Sorry if facts annoy you.

Why would you talking bollocks annoy me? It does amuse me though. Odd how a lot of your posts end up here isn't it?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I think dear colonel we’ve established beyond doubt you are the unintentional comedian on this thread.

As for Needy, well I’m not the one photoshopping medal insurance certificates & suggesting the size of my income is in 3 figures am I?

As has been suggested elsewhere you used to be relevant, now just a figure of fun.

probably a euphemism for you continued presence at RMAS where you now just cling to serving soup.... :D
You see, you simply keep getting things wrong.

Have a nice evening.

View attachment 446539

And to anticipate Auld Dim:

Ah, "The bus", remoaner's favourite.
Stated we sent £350b to the EU. Does not say we give the EU that amount.
Also says we should fund our NHS instead. Nothings about giving that £350b to the NHS.
It seems it's the Remain voters who misunderstood the mesage? Probably blinded by the bitter tears of rancour and defeat

In your own time now, me ol' flower. Good luck.
I am bound to wonder how you were (are) so successful in the service with such a negative, defeatist attitude.
I can't begin to imagine what it was like to serve with you.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I am bound to wonder how you were (are) so successful in the service with such a negative, defeatist attitude.
My blokes loved me and I'm neither negative nor defeatist. This panto is great.

Have a nice evening.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's just that I don't believe in your fantasy.

Are you saying you don't thinking could possibly go wrong?

Why would you talking bollocks annoy me? It does amuse me though. Odd how a lot of your posts end up here isn't it?
Dunno why, but you get annoyed by my posts.
Odd how a lot of your angey little posts end up here, isn't it?

Did you criticise people for being negative and defeatist when O Groups covered say, actions on ambush, action on getting lost, and action on air attack?

Didn't think so.

Latest Threads