Brexit Handbags

I know. As I said last year, Johnson would throw the DUP under the bus when he could. The next sacrificial lamb is likely to be fishing.
You’ve said plenty Colonel, generally turned out to be utter horse manure. Law of averages suggests you’ll get the occasional one right...

I know. As I said last year, Johnson would throw the DUP under the bus when he could. The next sacrificial lamb is likely to be fishing.
In terms of fishing, the issue isn't one of EU access; rather, it is the issue of control of EU access. The London Convention of 1964 offers a starting point.

Oh, that's just a bit of role play for the Brexit panto. In real life I'm a most humble soul.

Perhaps you should pop round for a beer.
Careful @History_Man the good colonel is on about role play to you & fetishes to me. You’ll be meeting in that A30 lay-by you mentioned if you’re not careful.

Well if some complete random poster who is not called John, who has access to the internet and photoshop says its true then who am I to question them ?
You could always bet him...and get the Good/Bad cos' to confirm or no......I'm not holding my breath on that of course.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
You could always bet him...and get the Good/Bad cos' to confirm or no......I'm not holding my breath on that of course.
I was going to post a sanitised copy of the citation (declassified after 30 years), but he's missed the opportunity.

I should take him to court over it then. Let me know how you get on do.
Would you ?

Bloke said there is zero evidence anyone had been conned, I showed otherwise.

Sorry if facts annoy you.

As a matter of fact, some are. They think I'm called John and serve soup, the silly billies.
Its odd that all of the ad hom seems to come from the more vocal / myopic Leaver type, isn't it?

The soup fetish is entirely yours. Would you like to tell me more?
Dear Colonel, you’re the one who has mentioned it as a fetish, it is entirely yours, please don’t drag me into your sordid little soup serving world.

if only the poor sods you are serving the soup too knew. :eek:

We got shit loads of it for our wedding. It's tougher than chobham and the factory is just up the road from a couple of family members... Hence the surplus.
All in fun, used to have some. If it's good enough for James Martin...? ;-)

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Dear Colonel, you’re the one who has mentioned it as a fetish, it is entirely yours, please don’t drag me into your sordid little soup serving world.

if only the poor sods you are serving the soup too knew. :eek:
You are funny.

Latest Threads