Brexit Handbags

You haven't the faintest idea what Johnson is going to produce and nor do I. All I see today on the other thread is group hugs and wishful thinking.

Many are likely to find out eventually that they have been conned. Those oop north in the red wall constituencies (where most of my large extended family live) are likely to find out sooner rather than later.
you’re quite right re PMBJ, we don’t have an idea & neither should we be privy to every detail. He has been entrusted to do a job & like or loathe him we now have to let him get on with it. It is you’re I know best attitude that results in your constant ridicule

PMBJ was overwhelmingly elected to do a job. None of us quite know what Brexit will eventually look like, that is mainly because we have 11 months of talks to go before our future relationship with the EU & the ROTW will be known. Being a glass half full kind of person & a realist I am quietly confident that ultimately we will reach a deal with the EU that will suit both parties. It is in no ones interest to fcuk each other over & businesses both sides will not tolerate it.

You have zero evidence that anyone has been conned, it’s just an opinion you have. The posts over on the Brexit thread just reflect that at the moment there is not much going on in the public domain, other than the usual suspects in the MSM issuing sound bites.

Sits back & waits for pithy one liner..,

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
You're the expert at that...

BL, in all seriousness, I know that you are gen, but you have made a massive dick of yourself on here. We all get that you don't like Brexit, which is both fair enough and a perfectly reasonable point of view. But your incessant whataboutery, non-sequiteurs and bad calls have trashed your reputation on here, which I think is a great pity.
PS. Reputation on arrse. Are you serious?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
you’re quite right re PMBJ, we don’t have an idea & neither should we be privy to every detail. He has been entrusted to do a job & like or loathe him we now have to let him get on with it. It is you’re I know best attitude that results in your constant ridicule

PMBJ was overwhelmingly elected to do a job. None of us quite know what Brexit will eventually look like, that is mainly because we have 11 months of talks to go before our future relationship with the EU & the ROTW will be known. Being a glass half full kind of person & a realist I am quietly confident that ultimately we will reach a deal with the EU that will suit both parties. It is in no ones interest to fcuk each other over & businesses both sides will not tolerate it.

You have zero evidence that anyone has been conned, it’s just an opinion you have. The posts over on the Brexit thread just reflect that at the moment there is not much going on in the public domain, other than the usual suspects in the MSM issuing sound bites.

Sits back & waits for pithy one liner..,
Pop down the QM's and ask for a long weight, there's a good chap.

You haven't the faintest idea what Johnson is going to produce and nor do I. All I see today on the other thread is group hugs and wishful thinking.

Many are likely to find out eventually that they have been conned. Those oop north in the red wall constituencies (where most of my large extended family live) are likely to find out sooner rather than later.
You persist with this nonsense; funnily enough, being employed in one of the government departments most affected, I have a bit more of an idea about the direction of travel than you might think.

Last edited:

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
You persist with this nonsense; Funnily enough, being employed in one of the government departments most affected, I have a bit more of an idea about the direction of travel than you might think.
The direction of travel is towards a whole dish of fudge and compromises.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
That's the nature of any international treaty.
I know. As I said last year, Johnson would throw the DUP under the bus when he could. The next sacrificial lamb is likely to be fishing.

Latest Threads