Brexit Handbags

You will note I have not made mention of any poster.

However, should anyone feel my comment is appropriate to them, they're probably correct.
Whether or not you made mention of any poster, what you actually posted was:

"AS mentioned, I don't actually read every piece of drivel valued contribution to these threads. "

To the right-thinking reader of this thread, your use of every piece of drivel would suggest that your comment is an indicator of just how valued your own contributions are.

Whether or not you made mention of any poster, what you actually posted was:

"AS mentioned, I don't actually read every piece of drivel valued contribution to these threads. "

To the right-thinking reader of this thread, your use of every piece of drivel would suggest that your comment is an indicator of just how valued your own contributions are.
We both know it doesnt really, don't we?

About the only thing not brought up in Project FEAR.
Obviously there will be a shortage Herforder Pilsner, what with lorry drivers caught up in the predicted dogging apocalypse, they simply won't have time to make that kind of delivery

Well as I didn't know he'd 'borrowed' the words, what do you think

It looked like the normal bone post of our resident remainiac

I quite like that article, but it is nevertheless close to an abhorrent truth. Leave was primarily English, one principaly being that we are both the Bridge for Ireland to the continent and the closest part of the British Isles to it.

The second point is that historically whoever controls England has it made. Fundamentally devolution made it possible for the minority people to do that-which is why of course-there is no English Parliament. It is fundamentally a British rump. This rebellion, was I suspect, underpinned by a sense of homelessness of the English.

The Third point is that those making money-whether or not made from the EU or not, are not bothered by the wellbeing of anyone else- just ensuring they don't lose out. They are very adept at ensuring that loopholes relating to where taxes are paid and what laws are necessarily obeyed to exculpate them from illicit cash are followed. The flexibility of our control systems are laughably so designed to ensure minimum damage. That is quite intentional. Our wars with the continent have been in the large to ensure that we are not controlled by anyone of them.

This has been a vicious war with paradoxically no trenches, no bodies-no grieving families no Mud no blood but interestingly we are promised the green fields beyond.

The final point I would like to make is that our sense of what democracy is i.e. the acceptance of the minority of the Majority has been flouted to such an extent, Brexit was in itself a foregone conclusion, simply because not to have won would have left the winners with the problem of redefining what democracy is. That's a given since it is not the imposition of vested interest and minority groups over a majority.

Latest Threads