Brexit Gambles?

Keep an eye on property, many people have got themselves in hock to the absolute limit, house, cars, tech, loans, credit cards. A no deal BREXIT will disrupt the UK economy and interests rates will have to go up.

Do your homework for property on the market and bang in a cheeky offer.

Heilge scheisse! 365 are offering 3/1 on a No Leave Deal 29 March but a whopping 6/1 on a Leave Deal.

I made money on Trump being elected, and then more on the actual Brexit referendum, I might smash £50 on a No Deal Brexit, it'd make me snigger.
They're offering 3/1 on a no leave deal and 6/1 on a deal leave?
Bung a grand on each. You'd only lose if UK doesn't leave at all.

Put on a cost-neutral derivative strategy (e.g. strangle/saddle type) that benefits from an increase in volatility.
:?:-?
slj.jpg
:p

:idea: Lend it to that poor-me-me contributor slumming it with Dinks in the Smoke.

Trust him, he'll soon be back on £100k p.a. & repay you in spades (although you'd probably prefer ££ cash?)

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Heilge scheisse! 365 are offering 3/1 on a No Leave Deal 29 March but a whopping 6/1 on a Leave Deal.
Can find the no deal but not the deal one. Got a link?

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Keep an eye on property, many people have got themselves in hock to the absolute limit, house, cars, tech, loans, credit cards. A no deal BREXIT will disrupt the UK economy and interests rates will have to go up.

Source occupancy / rates / seasons / cleaning bills / length of stay / popular regions on AirBnB. Interest free mortgages have started to creep back in. The numbers look interesting.

I`ve got a property in the EU , if the pound dives I may sell it and change the euro`s into £s and buy another property here.

I made money on Trump being elected, and then more on the actual Brexit referendum, I might smash £50 on a No Deal Brexit, it'd make me snigger.
Hope you win.

Put on a cost-neutral derivative strategy (e.g. strangle/saddle type) that benefits from an increase in volatility.
Straddles and strangles are both options strategies that allow an investor to gain from significant moves either up or down in a stock's price. Both strategies consist of buying an equal number of call and put options with the same expiration date. The difference is that the strangle has two different strike prices, while the straddle has a common strike price

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

2K might get him a wriggly tin garage in Soith Shields.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Brexit 24
L Brexit 43
Murphy_Slaw Brexit 137