Brexit Endgame

45x45

LE
Just interested as if you were in lemgo with the RRW in 88, they had just returned from NI in 87 and didn't go again in 88.

I don't think I am funny. And yes, I am a c*not. And proud of it.
I would have normally gladly answered your question but seeing as there is a large quantity of bell ends on on this thread who think it's clever and funny to try and discredit ex-military folk I am waiting until one of them stumps up the minerals and the cash to prove what tremendous spunk trumpets they are and that I am who I say I am.

Annoyingly most of them have never served a day in there long boring lives. Seeing as this used to be a location where veterans congregated I find it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

I am sure that you are accustomed to that sensation.

45x45

LE
The US is in the grip of corona virus, China is coming out the other end and will have industry up and running before anyone else.
I have received a number of emails from China the last two days to inform me not only are they up and running but express delivery is available. Only one winner in this battle. Trade war with the USA over, Hong Kong riots over.

Lucky buggers these Chinese fellas.

I would have normally gladly answered your question but seeing as there is a large quantity of bell ends on on this thread who think it's clever and funny to try and discredit ex-military folk I am waiting until one of them stumps up the minerals and the cash to prove what tremendous spunk trumpets they are and that I am who I say I am.

Annoyingly most of them have never served a day in there long boring lives. Seeing as this used to be a location where veterans congregated I find it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Ooooh, You’ve changed.

I have received a number of emails from China the last two days to inform me not only are they up and running but express delivery is available. Only one winner in this battle. Trade war with the USA over, Hong Kong riots over.

But you said your business was rather skint at the moment?? So how are you going to order anything?

Did you virus check them?

Let's see if I got this right. It's not you that's a weirdo it's everyone else who responds to you. Did I get that correct? You're perfectly normal it's all them others?

Oh and you would be a spunk trumpet but you don't like the bitter taste?

45x45

LE
Let's see if I got this right. It's not you that's a weirdo it's everyone else who responds to you. Did I get that correct? You're perfectly normal it's all them others?

Oh and you would be a spunk trumpet but you don't like the bitter taste?
Spot on old chap, everyone else is an utter fanny bag. Especially those who used to work for Easy Jet.

See what you did there, I like to live close to the edge. Ordering a Peking duck tonight.
Im a little concerned that you want strange men off the internet to suck your balls.

Has lockdown affected you so badly so soon?

Truxx

LE
Is Germany liable to help Italy? As people keep pointing out the EU has no people to deploy and in real terms is just monetary organization.

Should we be helping Italy?
Funnily enough there is a process:

45x45

LE
Im a little concerned that you want strange men off the internet to suck your balls.

Has lockdown affected you so badly so soon?
I could claim to be a Mortar Man, but I am not. I did once see a very similar activity taking place by members of 42 Comando while drunk (them not I). All very jovial. 4 weeks later on change round the KOSBR turned up, drank lots of whiskey and organised inter platoon bare-knuckle boxing. Not so jovial, certainly more interesting and most defiantly less homoerotic @Auld-Yin Streetwise and harder than coffin nails.

Last edited:

Latest Threads