Brexit Endgame

Err.. they are.

Patel has indeed said she actually thinks these economically inactive people can be brought back into the workforce.

The reality is vastly different,

From your 1st link

But official figures from the Office for National Statistics show that the 8.5 million 16- to 64-year-olds currently not seeking work include around 2.3 million students and 2.1 million long-term sick, as well as more than 1.1 million who are retired and 1.9 million who are looking after their family or home. Fewer than 1.9 million of the total were recorded as wanting a job.
Now tell the forum how many furriners do you think are going to be frog marched out of the UK, especially those that are currently in employment ?

It is hardly surprising that you get the p!sh ripped out of you on a regular basis.

From your 1st link

Now tell the forum how many furriners do you think are going to be frog marched out of the UK, especially those that are currently in employment ?

It is hardly surprising that you get the p!sh ripped out of you on a regular basis.
What it needs is a few harsh tweets to support their facts........if they are from people we have never heard of, all the better.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh dear, never mind, how sad....

There are some interesting statements in that article.
The euro continues to be a key aspect of EU fragility. It was always a halfway house – monetary union lite. It is now widely recognised that for the euro to survive in the long-term, it needs full fiscal and political union. Yet there seems scant prospect of this happening any time soon.
This is well known to every reputable economist, but the euro is the common currency that dares not speak it's name when the future of the EU is discussed.

And...
Unfortunately, the EU establishment has been quite good at choosing the wrong direction [to go] – the Common Agricultural Policy, protectionist trade policies, the establishment of the euro and the Schengen free movement zone, to name but a few examples.
Think about that list:
  • The CAP means everyone pays 10% - 15% more than they need for a week's shopping
  • Protectionist trade policies are one on the reasons why the EU is steadily losing its share of world trade - protected industries become inefficient ones.
  • The euro is one recession away from disaster
  • The Schengen free movement zone, by allowing large scale economic migration, has been a key driver in increasing anti-EU feeling in many countries.
Other fornicate-ups are available.

The EU seems to be determined to be the author of most of its own misfortunes.

Wordsmith

The nationalist part. unlike you I don’t feel the need to believe I am somehow superior or wish to have control of any other country than Wales where I was born and live.

You hate the Welsh but drizzle like a small child the minute we mention independence.

We are not asking for anything other than no longer being controlled by millionaire Etonian fucktards. I consider myself a patriot rather than a nationalist.

I’m not a Taff you prick. I’m Welsh. Taff is a river.
Everybody hates the Welsh, Taffy boy even the Welsh hate the Welsh. The north and south hate each other

Also there is no appetite for the Welsh to be independent, the majority of them are quite happy that their English overlords tell them what to do.

Everybody hates the Welsh, Taffy boy even the Welsh hate the Welsh. The north and south hate each other

Also there is no appetite for the Welsh to be independent, the majority of them are quite happy that their English overlords tell them what to do.
Iam Welsh and I dont hate the Welsh!

Geography plays a part, it's quicker and easier to get to London from North Wales than to get to Cardiff

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Everybody knows Britain is ace.

Especially Ireland, Europe and our former colonies.
Tell me this is a spoof

Nigel Farage

The time has come to pick sides. Are we going to remain with the Western democracies that have always been our allies, or are we to throw our lot in with the Chinese Communist Party?

twitter.com/newsweek/statu…

If only there was a large stable trading block we could align ourselves with, somewhere close to home to allay any problems or difficulties with China.

Tell me this is a spoof

Nigel Farage

The time has come to pick sides. Are we going to remain with the Western democracies that have always been our allies, or are we to throw our lot in with the Chinese Communist Party?

If only there was a large stable trading block we could align ourselves with, somewhere close to home to allay any problems or difficulties with China.
Don't worry, branes of Britain, guess what, we'll still be trading with the EU, you do know that, right?

Tell me this is a spoof

Nigel Farage

But as there isn't we are better off fending for ourselves.

But there isn't, is there O'Skidders.

Those that are claiming otherwise are deluding themselves.

The EU is not just a trading block, it is an EU trading block that is Political, Monetary and with the ultimate goal of subsuming members into a Federalisation.

Geography plays a part, it's quicker and easier to get to London from North Wales than to get to Cardiff
Who the **** would want to go to Cardiff if it was 1 mile from their door?

None needed, proud of where I come from

I'm sure lots of people are proud of the crime ridden, interbred, backwards provinces where the locals drown each other in phlegm just by saying good morning.

Latest Threads