Brexit Endgame

Hitler used Jews to control the ghettos. That went well.

You boys keep telling yourself Johnson is going to pull it out of the bag. I think he’s a moronic clown and never a world leader.

Nothing us people with worries can do about it now. Cummings and Johnson have complete control.

in a few months we will soon find out
Who would you prefer in power?

Hitler used Jews to control the ghettos. That went well.

You boys keep telling yourself Johnson is going to pull it out of the bag. I think he’s a moronic clown and never a world leader.

Nothing us people with worries can do about it now. Cummings and Johnson have complete control.

in a few months we will soon find out
Did all five of you Welsh 'nationalists' agree that unanimously, or was it a case that you couldn't even agree on that?
How does it feel to hold an opinion that 99% of your fellow countrymen don't agree with?

I am pretty confident that I read somewhere on this, or another Brexit related thread, that this would be the cause of irreplaceable cuts in the UK and European scientific and research projects, obviously only to our detriment.
No damage would occur elsewhere at all...................

Imagine my surprise on reading this article which stated:-
"A late suggestion on Friday tabled by the European commission proposed to reduce the size of the additional burden on the the biggest payers, including Germany, through significant cuts in the EU’s science and research programmes. The compromise proposal would trim €10bn off a budget put forward by Michel."

Hilarious.

"He wanted to buy a Range Rover, we only have the money for a Volkswagen", oh the irony of it all.............

My money is on one of the "Frugals" being next to be unhappy with it all........

45, you have become very tiresome

off you go, into the mong box with the others

45x45

LE
Don’t worry chaps I will be with you all the way through this, every single shitty turn.

Things might be going great for you in the South East but unfortunately it’s not the same country over. And before you all say you couldn’t give a shitte... don’t bother I already know.

bunch of Turkeys voting for Christmas comes to mind. I just hope they are all happy at this tragic news.

Don’t worry chaps I will be with you all the way through this, every single shitty turn.

Things might be going great for you in the South East but unfortunately it’s not the same country over. And before you all say you couldn’t give a shitte... don’t bother I already know.

bunch of Turkeys voting for Christmas comes to mind. I just hope they are all happy at this tragic news.

Its alright, we don't like you.
Its part of our plan to replace Eastern European workers in England with dummies from Wales.

daz

LE

Rather more to do with Honda shutting up shop, Honda BTW stated their closure was not a not a Brexit-related issue, but due to market forces, the same reason why they are shutting their plant in Turkey in 2021 - it should also be noted that just before Honda made their announcement, Nissan announced that they had switched plans to build its X-Trail SUV from the UK to Japan for the same non-Brexit reasons.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

So a factory closing in England affects one in Wales and you expect us to grief whore over it?

nothing to do with Kasai no longer making parts for the CRV after production moved to Canada?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
.You've more chance of platting fog. They simply cant & seem incapable of admitting they're wrong..
And the rest of us are still waiting on some sort of benefit of Brexit. You know, how brexit proved to be beneficial to someone other than Farage and Johnson. The odd £39m a week to the NHS.

Sustainable cod from the english ocean.....

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Rather more to do with Honda shutting up shop, Honda BTW stated their closure was not a not a Brexit-related issue, but due to market forces, the same reason why they are shutting their plant in Turkey in 2021 - it should also be noted that just before Honda made their announcement, Nissan announced that they had switched plans to build its X-Trail SUV from the UK to Japan for the same non-Brexit reasons.
And Honda moving had nothing to do with Brexit. At all. They had absolutely no plans to uprate Swindon to EV.

Latest Threads