Brexit Endgame

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
All that ROI tough talk from Leo & only now he's finally waking up to reality while the UK was treated with contempt.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Little Leo is toast.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/leo-varadkar-resigns-crushing-defeat-parliamentary-vote/
Leo Varadkar has resigned as Irish Prime Minister after failing to command a majority of MPs for his re-election... The ruling Fine Gael party nominated Mr Varadkar to continue as Taoiseach when the 33rd parliament sat for the first time on Thursday, but he only received 36 votes in the 160-seat chamber. He replaced Enda Kenny as Fine Gael leader in June 2017 and, in the recent election, led the party to third place for the first time ever, with the loss of 12 seats.
He was so busy being the EU's hard man he forgot to focus on what the Irish electorate was really concerned about - such a housing.

Wordsmith

daz

LE
Little Leo is toast.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/leo-varadkar-resigns-crushing-defeat-parliamentary-vote/

He was so busy being the EU's hard man he forgot to focus on what the Irish electorate was really concerned about - such a housing.

Wordsmith
little Leo really did believe his own publicity

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I wouldn't be entirely shocked if he doesn't get a posting to Brussels, then he will pop up in London looking for work.
I think Little Leo's first job will be to hand onto his job as leader of Fine Gael. They came third in the Irish GE. The first time every they've not been one of the two largest parties.

Every political party has one leader - and half a dozen people who covet the job. Little Leo had best watch is back.

Wordsmith

The EU could easily make good our contribution, by cutting out all the fiddles, corruption and predations of organised crime....... can't see it somehow, though.
that's like expecting Don Corleone to stop asking for his cut of the action

45x45

LE
Look at the latest tory cabinet, plenty of BAME in there, females as well! Contrast with labour who have all female shortlists and blather on about must have BAME this, that and the other. The tories just get on with the job.
Hitler used Jews to control the ghettos. That went well.

You boys keep telling yourself Johnson is going to pull it out of the bag. I think he’s a moronic clown and never a world leader.

Nothing us people with worries can do about it now. Cummings and Johnson have complete control.

in a few months we will soon find out

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer

You boys keep telling yourself Johnson is going to pull it out of the bag. I think he’s a moronic clown and never a world leader.

Nothing us people with worries can do about it now. Cummings and Johnson have complete control.

1582312433681.png

Wordsmith

Your tears give me wood.

daz

LE

Yet, he got elected with a massive majority.........and your party came where exactly? Oh, lost a small share of the vote, mind you, it was a small share to start with, oh and failed to gain any seats, unlike the Conservatives who increased both their share of the vote in Wales, and it's number of seats. Just as well you're not bitter about it :)

Latest Threads