Brexit Endgame

No its not

<<rolls eyes at yet more Leave venom>>

And a there's also, almost certainly, a higher incidence of drug use in Remain voting areas.

Which is why comparisons like this are stupid.

This is where data is misinterpreted.

Re degree qualified remainders, you would need to weight the numbers of the general population by age, then adjust the votes to suit.

Far more younger people now have tertiary education compared to 30 or 40 years ago.

If we are going to use data like that (implying that remainers were better educated) we could analyse tax contributions and prove that older voters have paid more and therefore should have a greater say.

You pay far less than we do for the same drugs. Hence the desire to charge more.
Are you some sort of idiot?

You pay more drugs because the prices are artificially raised so you or your hmo pays more them.

This increases your need of health insurance.

And soothes your tiny brain in to believing your increased premiums are necessary.

Watch sicko, by Michael moore. He takes a medic from 9/11 to Cuba for treatment and along the way they realise that the inhalers she needs in America cost something like tens times the price of those in Cuba...

basically the world is paying less. And you know us big pharmacist aren't selling it at discount.

This is where data is misinterpreted.

Re degree qualified remainders, you would need to weight the numbers of the general population by age, then adjust the votes to suit.

Far more younger people now have tertiary education compared to 30 or 40 years ago.

If we are going to use data like that (implying that remainers were better educated) we could analyse tax contributions and prove that older voters have paid more and therefore should have a greater say.
Now, now.

Remained are more intelligent. It is knowed.

Just look at the demographic sample here.

One even had opposable thumbs so he can grasp ashtrays.

So what are you on about? You have a recollection of me saying"something" which is convenient for whatever point you choose to make but you can't remember what is was about specifically?

Strawman.
Oh Graccy did that scratch a raw spot? Your straw man argument won’t wash. You see I found something that supported your original argument and then points out why you were wrong. But you do sound a tad defensive as though you’ve been caught out before

Alamo

LE
Are you some sort of idiot?

You pay more drugs because the prices are artificially raised so you or your hmo pays more them.

This increases your need of health insurance.

And soothes your tiny brain in to believing your increased premiums are necessary.

Watch sicko, by Michael moore. He takes a medic from 9/11 to Cuba for treatment and along the way they realise that the inhalers she needs in America cost something like tens times the price of those in Cuba...

basically the world is paying less. And you know us big pharmacist aren't selling it at discount.
Anything by Michael Moore has a left wing agenda and will be highly biased.

Truxx

LE
How many you worked with? EU immigrants I've worked alongside have been UK resident and bringing their kids up here.

You're not getting it yet are you?
I used to employ 2. Next time you are on the A1 look out for geen trucks carrying bran new caterpillar dump trucks. That particular firm has exceptionally high numbers of non UK drivers, all pretty much on the minimum wage.

So yes. I do get it.

How many you worked with? EU immigrants I've worked alongside have been UK resident and bringing their kids up here.

You're not getting it yet are you?
I have worked with a fair few eastern Europe kids in schools.

please tell what I might be missing?

I also see large groups of single adults come over live in squalor for a few months and go back home. Then come back after a couple of months and go again.

are you getting it yet? Or do you need it in 6ft lights. You might want to find your nearest polish car wash. Try to work out how they keep their rates so good.

You say it was, Honda says it wasn’t.

Who to believe? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'd give you the reasons but don't want you to lose face...

I have worked with a fair few eastern Europe kids in schools.

please tell what I might be missing?

I also see large groups of single adults come over live in squalor for a few months and go back home. Then come back after a couple of months and go again.

are you getting it yet? Or do you need it in 6ft lights. You might want to find your nearest polish car wash. Try to work out how they keep their rates so good.
Those temporary visa immigrants as they will be?

More bleddy immigrants :D

Totally irrelevant.

It is weak to continue crying that something has happened and not bother your arse dealing with it. Good, bad or indifferent.

Im pretty good with the adversity thing.
You are quoting a man who is scared of Oddbod, he frightens easily.

Those temporary visa immigrants as they will be?
Right.

So shall we agree that some workers in this country are indeed exploited by artificially low wages, poor accommodation and a bubble working patterns.

this is facilitated by the insane immigration policy of the eu* and keeps wages low in the host country due to the surplus of employees, especially those willing to work for a pittance in the host country that is worth far more than similar work in their home country.

*I find it amusing my auto spelling changed eu to Russia :rofl:

Not really the case; plenty are suggesting caution, far too many are unable to even consider the possibility it could go wrong.

I'd love to have sat in on an O Group delivered by that sort:

Actions on ambush... Dont. worry, won't happen.

Actions on getting lost... Get lost? Pfft. Unpossible.

Action on casualties: Defeatist. We ain't gonna gave no casualties

Any questions?

Corporal, the enemy are dug in, with minefields flamethrowers big dogs and sharp sticks dipped in dog pooh.. They've got a ZSU23-4 pointing at us; you sure a frontal attack is the right COA?

Trator!!
What would you know about 'attacks'? Have you ever been in a proper two way range type operation?

Latest Threads