Brexit Endgame

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
I've just hit 'show ignored posts'. Nice to see the SPOTY contenders staking out an early claim for the 2020 title.

@Graculus @Brotherton Lad @skid2 @Bravo_Bravo

I'll repeat the exercise in a fortnight to confirm you're keeping up your promising start...

I haven't included @Higgs_bosun in the above list, because he only posts infrequently. But he makes up for the lack of posts with superlative buffoonery.

Wordsmith

Edited to add: Just got a dislike from @amazing__lobster . I wouldn't like you to feel left out (even though I'd forgotten about you), so I've added you to the above list of belters.

Last edited:
George Sorros conned me?
Who knew?
Conned me too, although I think there may be a zero missing from the amount that he actually coughs?
Even a piss-poor (but qualified as a) QC in England and Wales bills a grand an hour, five grand per hour is more realistic for high-profile cases like this has involved.
Including prep and then presentation in court.
Either 400 hours was paid by Soros or 80 hours.
Somehow I don't think so, must have all been crowdfunded and instigated by Jolyon surely?
I don't see St Tony or anyone else stepping up saying they made up the shortfall, how strange.
So where did the rest come from then?

Must have been the Russians huh?

I've just hit 'show ignored posts'. Nice to see the SPOTY contenders staking out an early claim for the 2020 title.

Will you read the Telegraph to find out which way to vote? Weakling.
I'll repeat the exercise in a fortnight to confirm you're keeping up your promising start...
Or in an hour or so, because you're weak.
I haven't included @Higgs_bosun in the above list, because he only posts infrequently. But he makes up for the lack of posts with superlative buffoonery.

Wordsmith
You have an equal then.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

Wordsmith
Another funny one. You're losing the plot here.

That's what we need. A tweet from someone we have never heard of.
I wouldn't expect you to have heard of him given your stated job at MB

1581716547324.png

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
My game is fine John, I've noticed you're getting very tetchy these days, not going as you thought, just for a change is it?
The panto is going exactly as I thought it would. I'm laughing at you.

I'm still not called John.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sure John just like you've predicted, the speaker recalled a hung government and killed Brexit off last winter.
You're making stuff up. I suggest you take a break.

Not a good look.

So lads, how is Brexit going?

Has the UK collapsed in a pile of pain and misery yet?

Is the EU marching forward to global economic mastery?

Keep me updated please.

Honda are going to keep the government and population on side as much as possible. Nothing worse than saying we're closing this because of what you've done.
Honda had excess capacity, they cut production in Japan at the same time they decided to leave Swindon.
You ARE aware a lot if it’s production in the UK was shipped back to the JDM market? No, thought not. they sold barely a few thousand LHD models from Swindon per year into the mainland market - Honda never got established into the highly protected EU market. Nearly all its EUropean sales were in the UK.
Excess capacity , why build RHD cars in the UK when you can ship them from Japan.
My 1st CRV, built in Japan, 2nd, built in Swindon, current one, built in Japan, next one will be Canadian built.
Wife's Jazz, built in Japan.
depending on what you optioned decided wether you got a UK or JDM sourced model

you seen fixated on Brexit, but a Honda had given up on EUropean production long before Brexit was even a gleam in Nigels eye.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
So lads, how is Brexit going?

Has the UK collapsed in a pile of pain and misery yet?

Is the EU marching forward to global economic mastery?

Keep me updated please.
No and no. A bit too soon to say, actually.

Latest Threads