Brexit Endgame

Go on then, provide a link that backs that up.
The Three
Links is what attaches spuds together, or is 'dat 'dem 'dere Richmond O'rish sausamedges.

Who knows what goes on in Spuds'omory.
Bexit
I think BoJo told the EU what they wanted to hear to get a working agreement out of them. He's now going to bend that agreement out of shape to do what he really wants.

Including not having the UK/NI border in the middle of the Irish sea. And if the EU wants a hard border, I suspect BoJo will invite them to create one on the ROI side of the border.

Wordsmith
Monkees.

Hear no news, See No news and Read no news.

HONDA: Company reveals it invested in electric car production in Swindon before pulling the plug

Honda bosses concluded this month that, given the need to invest more in electric cars, the Swindon plant which currently builds 150,000 Honda Civics a year, was no longer economically viable. Brexit was ‘not to blame’ Honda insisted though commentators say the uncertainty it has caused did not help.”

Source: This is the Honda-e - the EV that sounded the death-knell for Swindon
Is this the Honda company which wishes to continue to sell in the UK market and doesn't want hostile consumers? Wasn't just Brexit but it had an impact, the EU/Japan FTA and sales figures probably bigger.

Is this the Honda company which wishes to continue to sell in the UK market and doesn't want hostile consumers? Wasn't just Brexit but it had an impact, the EU/Japan FTA and sales figures probably bigger.
So you’ve ignored the article then. Why would Honda have hostile customers? If people like Hondas, they like Hondas, they really don’t give a moniker where they are built.

Of course BREXIT had an impact, I’m not arguing that, it will have had an impact on many things, good and bad. I have always fully understood this.

There is more to a world market economy and production than BREXIT.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
So you’ve ignored the article then. Why would Honda have hostile customers? If people like Hondas, they like Hondas, they really don’t give a moniker where they are built.

Of course BREXIT had an impact, I’m not arguing that, it will have had an impact on many things, good and bad. I have always fully understood this.

But he's read it he just said so, not like Gracs to make stuff up at all of course.

Edited because apparently that one missing word makes Gracs unable to understand it.

Last edited:

Honda are going to keep the government and population on side as much as possible. Nothing worse than saying we're closing this because of what you've done.

But he's read it he just said so, not like Gracs to make stuff at all of course.
Just thought I'd get the quote in - you what?

Honda are going to keep the government and population on side as much as possible. Nothing worse than saying we're closing this because of what you've done.
Got you, everything said pro BREXIT is a lie, everything said anti BREXIT is the truth.

I’ll bare that in mind.

Got you, everything said pro BREXIT is a lie, everything said anti BREXIT is the truth.

I’ll bare that in mind.
Not what I said at all, I said that Brexit was a factor in their decision making, that the EU/Japan FTA and sales figures bigger. Did you manage to not see that?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yes well done find a slight mistake and try frantically to guff your way out again, I should stick to cleaning out the blocked chicken soup dispensers if I was you
'If I were you' is better. Shows an understanding of the subjunctive mood. Most important.

Yes well done find a slight mistake and try frantically to guff your way out again, I should stick to cleaning out the blocked chicken soup dispensers if I was you
I'd normally ignore it but for gusset frothing idiots I make an exception - those who spend far too long looking for slight mistakes.

That would be yourself then? As established earlier.
Nope, wrong again Mr. Collinson. You're as consistent as you're unaware, I'll give you that.

Latest Threads