Brexit Endgame

I'd tell you how to be almost certain of accessing it but you appear to be unable to reason. Do you think that lot are all working class?
A huge majority of them are working class; a good target indicator is the 54 seats Labour lost in the red wall. It's now blue.

And at an anecdotal level, from the friends and circle I mix with, the middle class ones are all Remainers and the working class ones are all Leavers.

Even an LSE opinion piece seems to agree:

1a1-2.jpg

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
A huge majority of them are working class; a good target indicator is the 54 seats Labour lost in the red wall. It's now blue.

And at an anecdotal level, from the friends and circle I mix with, the middle class ones are all Remainers and the working class ones are all Leavers.

View attachment 449830

All this was covered in 2016.

View attachment 449830

I've read it before thanks. Still not sure of your point and why you're stuck in this loop but....

It's a jolly good thing that the latest Cabinet reshuffle has increased the numbers of state educated minis.....oh, wait. It hasn't. It's decreased them. Hasn't it?

Last edited:
Tighter labour force = eleven year wage high.

BoJo seems poised to pour billions into the north.

He's upset some in his party by considering taxing the richer South/SE to fund infrastructure up north.

Some turkeys.
How come other European countries with higher immigration didn't have the same wage stagnation?

How come other European countries with higher immigration didn't have the same wage stagnation?
I can explain. Wage stagnation/deflation only happens when masses of migrants compete with the indigenous population on a like-for-like basis.

So when Germany allowed nearly a million ME types in, most of these could barely speak German, never mind compete with the German workforce. The net result is that there was no effect to the German low skilled workforce.

I think Florida had something similar happen with an influx of Cubans, but a whole new industry was created for the Cubans (fruit picking I think it was from memory), so again, no competition with the locals.

We had mass migration where you'd find degree educated EU migrants working in coffee shops/low skilled jobs. The competition was very much there.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
I can explain. Wage stagnation/deflation only happens when masses of migrants compete with the indigenous population on a like-for-like basis.

So when Germany allowed nearly a million ME types in, most of these could barely speak German, never mind compete with the German workforce. The net result is that there was no effect to the German low skilled workforce.

I think Florida had something similar happen with an influx of Cubans, but a whole new industry was created for the Cubans (fruit picking I think it was from memory), so again, no competition with the locals.

We had mass migration where you'd find degree educated EU migrants working in coffee shops/low skilled jobs. The competition was very much there.
Barking.

Latest Threads