Brexit Endgame

I ask you for your POV.

And you want a link.

To your own thoughts?

Outstanding.
POV about something that hasn't been defined. Unless you mean my thoughts and your buckie drinking?

I've linked to Dominic Cummings enough over the years and he tells you how they did it. Did you not bother reading any of the links?
No, mate, because "The working class voted for Brexit because they're thick and didn't know what they were voting for" doesn't ring true to me.

That's just Remain propaganda nonsense.

POV about whether UK should (have) implemented EU rules, was the question.

Do you need a link to your thoughts on last nights supper?
We haven't defined which rules he was talking about. have we? Unless "the voices" did.

No, mate, because "The working class voted for Brexit because they're thick and didn't know what they were voting for" doesn't ring true to me.

That's just Remain propaganda nonsense.
Self defining isn't a good look. Can you post a link to me saying the working class were thick and didn't know what they were voting for? Or are you stuck in a making shit up from 2016 loop that you can't get out of?

The middle classes though.... ;-)

You call it 'excelling'.

I call it 'normal jogging'.

Yes, I'm better than you and we're both aware of that.
You don't know what I'm referring to do you? A bit like the Cox statement - no kewpie doll for you.

You're quite a prolific poster; I'm not prepared to put any effort into trawling through your posts.

That's mental.
You're too stupid to use a search function?

Self defining isn't a good look. Can you post a link to me saying the working class were thick and didn't know what they were voting for? Or are you stuck in a making shit up from 2016 loop that you can't get out of?

The middle classes though.... ;-)
We was conned by Dom Cummings, 'cos we are so fik.

You make me smile, Grac.

Latest Threads