Brexit Endgame

Steamboat

War Hero
Here is a gen question for you lot?
Since Brexit have you started to recoup some of that money that was being sent to the EU?? I think it was about 350 million pounds a week give or take???

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Here is a gen question for you lot?
Since Brexit have you started to recoup some of that money that was being sent to the EU?? I think it was about 350 million pounds a week give or take???
No. We continue paying this year.

Close enough, but you don't seem like you want to answer any question asked.

How about, "Do you accept Brexit was a working class revolt?"
No, it isn't close enough, syntax has meaning.

"Do you now not beat your wife" is entirely different to "Do you not beat your wife" isn't it?

Yes, I'm dragging this out.

Oyibo

LE
No, it isn't close enough, syntax has meaning.

"Do you now not beat your wife" is entirely different to "Do you not beat your wife" isn't it?

Yes, I'm dragging this out.
dt190813.gif

You may well think that but, in reality, you've been conned by wealthy people. You simply haven't noticed yet.
Who was advocating remain?

errr, rich people.

Either way, it was the full spectrum of people who voted.

It's okay, Grac, we both know Brexit was a working class revolt.
Not sure why you need a single totemic items to ascribe it to. You're wrong and, like your claims about what I've said in the past, will be unable to provide links, stats or anything proving your assertion.

I've linked to Dominic Cummings enough over the years and he tells you how they did it. Did you not bother reading any of the links?

Did the working classes play a part? For sure, that's why Cummings targeted them so much and played the immigration card as often and loudly as he did. Was Brexit down to the working classes solely? Not at all, I'll throw a nice link in later.

Did you read my childish white text on the first response BTW? It predicted you not giving a link...

You may well think that but, in reality, you've been conned by wealthy people. You simply haven't noticed yet.
He doesn't care, he's downsizing. He CGAF about the working classes, it's just something he likes to drag out in between the dinner parties.

Latest Threads