Brexit Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus Ball - who brought the court case re the bus - is nothing if not persistent.

This is his twitter feed of a week and a half ago:

https://twitter.com/MarcusJBall?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

@Brotherton Lad @Bravo_Bravo @Higgs_bosun @Graculus @skid2 - his crowd funding page is here.

Not forgetting @45x45 - who'll be delighted to put his money where his mouth is re lies on the bus.

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/borisjohnsonpostjcio

Free free to chip in to help Marcus convict BoJo of lying on the campaign bus. Go on, you know you want to do it...

Wordsmith
Cheers Elmer.

We are the Britons and Celts. Anglos are the English, the clue is in the name. Technically we were here first.

So who lived in West Britain before the saxons chased everyone West to occupy the area now known as Wales - hhie far back I. Time to you need to go to present your 'truth'?

We are the Britons and Celts. Anglos are the English, the clue is in the name. Technically we were here first.
Erm, we are both Celts, that’s where the term Teuton derives. Angles and Jutes arrived apparently to defend Britain from Irish invasion and were promised land in return. After the Romans left your lot wanted to renege, so we whupped you at Crayford in a no score draw. Incidentally the name Wales and the word Valise have the same root. In German you are Valiser, or rootless.

Johnson lied about the 350 million for the NHS. He was sacked from the Times for lying, He also said the people of Liverpool were wallowing in pity over Hillsborough, sacked again. He's a ******* toad nothing else. A clever twisted devious toad.
Just like Blair then . that should please

Sounds great, you a Unionist?
On a scale of 1 - 10. That come back was a generous 3 at best. You are just wildly and blindly throwing punches now, purely for the sake of it.
Sometimes, it's best to just call it a day, and retreat to lick your wounds.
Free advice.

You fail to mention he was thrown out of UKIP for denying the Holocaust.
I'm sure this was an unfortunate oversight and not an attempt to mislead people.

Is @lastwalt a journalist for the Daily Record? If not where does he draw particular attention to the host and his history that needs refuted so forcefully and personally? Alternatively, are you setting out a stall for a new ARRSE with fully referenced and interpreted posts for the benefit of those who can't be bothered to click through and read the article themselves? Might you just be protesting too much?

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Marcus Ball - who brought the court case re the bus - is nothing if not persistent.

This is his twitter feed of a week and a half ago:

https://twitter.com/MarcusJBall?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

@Brotherton Lad @Bravo_Bravo @Higgs_bosun @Graculus @skid2 - his crowd funding page is here.

Not forgetting @45x45 - who'll be delighted to put his money where his mouth is re lies on the bus.

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/borisjohnsonpostjcio

Free free to chip in to help Marcus convict BoJo of lying on the campaign bus. Go on, you know you want to do it...

Wordsmith

You're wrong.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Johnson lied about the 350 million for the NHS. No he didn't and you won't be able to say anything like that until we stop paying the extortionate eu. He was sacked from the Times for lying, True. He also said the people of Liverpool were wallowing in pity over Hillsborough, not wrong there then is he? sacked again. He's a ******* toad nothing else. A clever twisted devious toad.
He is also a winner and 2 out 3 ain't bad. :)

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yep, and all the money will be replaced by Westminster won't it. Everything is now in the capable hands of a lying toe rag called Johnson who has absolute power to do exactly what he wants. Why do you keep going back to the blah blah remain/leave argument. You won get over it. Let's have a discussion about the future, not the past. in 24 hours all your wishes and dreams for the last 3 years will have come true.

Are you monumentally stupid? Don't answer that, it was a rhetorical question.

Where do you think the money the EU gives us comes from? I'll tell you. It is a small rebate of what the UK gives the EU as part of its annual EU membership fee. It is British tax-payer's money. It's already ours. When we leave the EU we stop giving it our money and we get to spend it however Westminster sees fit, not how the EU wants to waste it.

You have the IQ of a dockyard oyster.

We do it every term. This was the 11th occasion.

The DS are now discussing them.
Okay gen dit. I'll bite then. I'm now curious to know as to how, and why, this started. Your military career, and some of the stuff that you have done within it, are beyond reproach, so I doubt that I'm alone in showing a genuine interested in reading about this.

UKTAP

LE
Johnson lied about the 350 million for the NHS.
The only people who said that 350m would get spent on the NHS were remainers who tried to misquote the Leave campaign.

He was sacked from the Times for lying
Allegedly. In 1988. I can hear the bottom of the barrel being scraped through, right about now.

He also said the people of Liverpool were wallowing in pity over Hillsborough, sacked again.
Completely true. Hillsborough and victimhood define Merseryside, because as a region they have added precisely zero of value to the human race, so they have to desperately cling on to this notion that their collective uselessness is some kind of conspiracy against them, hence why Hillsborough was the fault of 'The Bizzies' and 'Thatcher', not the thousands of drunk, ticketless fans pushing from the back.

He's a ******* toad nothing else. A clever twisted devious toad.
You are a ****. A deluded, retarded ****.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Okay gen dit. I'll bite then. I'm now curious to know as to how, and why, this started. Your military career, and some of the stuff that you have done within it, are beyond reproach, so I doubt that I'm alone in showing a genuine interested in reading about this.

My wife is still serving and it's part of her job for her cap-badge. My son is also serving and so he popped in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads