Brexit Endgame

Does not appear to be caused by Brexit, probably the trigger was non Portuguese who are living there and gobbing off about how much they like living there and how great it is for Brits.
true, but poor Tig and her friends larging it tax free on the Algarve and living like Royalty may just be about to get very much poorer.

it couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch of sneering entitled faux ‘Europeans’

The US knows Huawei have 5G patents and US companies don't
Last time I looked, Qualcomm was based in San Diego, which is definitely in the US, although quite close to Mexico.

They have 140,000 5G patents and applications.

Sheer numbers don't tell the whole story. The key thing is the technology that's actually being used, not that you hold IP for but don't use. Huawei and Qualcomm lead the pack.

Not a greeny apart from when in uniform, but I'd applaud conservation.
Pay the UK fishermen compo based on filed tax returns, for a year or two. Anyone else can do one.
Then get the Icelanders and Norwegians over to show us how to manage the resource.
We/they can pay our fisherman - who will be “resting” whilst the fishing stocks recover - to man the fishery protection vessels, as “auxiliaries”, civilian employees, reservists, whatever . . . . ;) !!

Last edited:

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
Ode to Joy - The EU Song Number 1 as we leave the EU

Or go to @

We/they can pay our fisherman - who will be “resting” whilst the fishing stocks recover - to man the fishery protection vessels, as “auxiliaries”, civilian employees, reservists, whatever . . . . ;) !!
Poacher turned gamekeeper ?, I like the cut of your jib...

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Alternatively, without the EU handcuffs, it'll mean that a future (far-left) Labour Government can do a whole raft of things that they couldn't do within the EU.

A ELW Labour Government majority, with some stifling of the Supreme court and a loaded HoL, they can attempt to act out all their school-boy Communist wet dreams they want
Good. If that's what the electorate wants, that's what the electorate gets and what the electorate has to own. It means that politics matters again and we can't all sit on our complacent backsides. Large chunks of the population are going to have to grow up and learn the meaning of accountability - as are large chunks of the elite. Another win for Brexit.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Re the mongs claiming they will refuse to take the 50P of glorious liberation, would the shop keep etc, be in their rights to refuse to give alternative change I wonder?

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Re the mongs claiming they will refuse to take the 50P of glorious liberation, would the shop keep etc, be in their rights to refuse to give alternative change I wonder?
No just take their 50p and give them 20p back and tell them exactly what to spend it on.

Just so's they can pretend we never left...

Baglock.....Baglock you ok?

View attachment 446490
[FRED RIFT]

That there

1580310716351.png

is the late and not lamented Kurt Walter Dönicke , having decided to take a ride on The Black Train at Leipzig Rathaus on 19 April 1945.

A middling functionary of the NSDAP, he had served as Mayor of Leipzig pre-war but had been dismissed for incompetency.

His uniform is that of a Volkssturm Bataillonsführer (roughly equivalent to a Major).

[/FRED RIFT]

Latest Threads