Brexit Endgame

My thoughts too.

We're led to believe that GCHQ & National Cyber Security Centre appear to have sanctioned a limited Huawei involvement. If there were any real concerns it would have been a complete kybosh to the idea.

I'm not sure what the US should think we do anyway, considering that Huawei have a 26% global share of the market, and no real comparable competitor, especially from the US

The ball is very much now back in the court of the US vendors to match (or better) Huawei in terms of quality and cost. I can't help but think that this was very much an attempt by the US in order to influence things in their favour; whilst hiding behind security concerns. Boris has made it quite clear that the only reason the UK has gone with Huawei is because they are the only ones who can currently deliver what is required in terms of 5G. It is now time for the US tech companies to play catch-up.

So anyone going to rope down and pop it on the actual cliff?

Err well Tarquin was going to but he has cello practice and our token black who I hoped to dangle down got stabbed about a discussion about something called 'crack', (they are so enriching aren't they?), so maybe just leave it here for now?
Is Redshit not available?

Yes, Welsh mother IIRC.
unh hunh

Sort of.
Her mother was originally from Maesteg (God’s country) where her grandparents ran the Post Office in Garth.
They sold it to my great-aunt when they moved to Oz
Wiki tells me that Mum left Maesteg when she was 10, ffs!

Mum and Dad are Oz citizens, Kylie is an Oz citizen, thus she is not British.

The pert-bummed little minx that she is . . .

unh hunh

Both she and her sister hold British passports. I know this because I have checked their passports on more than one occasion when they came through Passport Control at Heathrow.

unh hunh

My oldest son was born in BMH Rinteln. He’s lived in Oz since 2003, holds dual citizenship and was commissioned into RAN.
He’s still British, though.

Toynbee is already in Sky news getting her arse handed to her as she blasts about how the remainder are being treated
Whining about the new 50p and then having to quickly try and change the subject when it was pointed out We got a nice new 50p when we joined the EEC.
Julia Hartley-Brewer....
“… in the spirit of promoting Brexit harmony, I entreat any despairing Remoaners to hand all of their unwanted Brexit 50 pence pieces over to me. In return, I will give them 20 pence back and tell them what they are allowed to spend it on. That way they can happily go on pretending that they are still living in the EU and Brexit has never happened.”

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Also I'm pretty sure Beetles are German cars too.

Jeez, these "patriotic" Brexiteers don't do themselves any favours, do they?
Certainly not EU anyway but then I suppose any pub which cannot spell Beatles properly is inclined to think that Kylie is a colonial and therefore British being of original stock.
Are EU tax havens now to be called Oasis?

I am increasingly concerned about the potential for soup shortages in military establishments post Brexit.

Can someone inform me of the steps being taken to mitigate this risk?

I am increasingly concerned about the potential for soup shortages in military establishments post Brexit.

Can someone inform me of the steps being taken to mitigate this risk?
I heard a rumor that Willie G's had just supplied 200 potatoe peelers to the Glasshouse.

This of course could just be fake news and spurious lies!

Foreign boats will require a licence to fish in British waters after Brexit under new legislation being brought before MPs today.

The Fisheries Bill means EU vessels will have to abide by UK law if they enter UK waters and will end any automatic right the boats formerly held.

Bang goes Macrons demand of 25 years access to UK fishing waters :D

Both she and her sister hold British passports. I know this because I have checked their passports on more than one occasion when they came through Passport Control at Heathrow.
did you linger by the body X-ray machine?

CCC268F4-5124-4F41-B93C-E8B38F3D1822.jpeg

Latest Threads