Brexit Endgame

Love the big at 3.00. Khan is putting on mental health treatment for eu bods still here on 312300ZJan2020.

And he's written on London bus sides 'in it together '. So do we believe what's on busses now?

:rofl:
Emotional support services?
Jesus!
If they've registered to stay in the UK, carry on normal jogging. If they haven't, they've either had enough notice to do so or they're not really EU citizens & shouldn't be here anyway.
The sky isn't going to fall in.
A few on here should take that on board as well.

Snowflakery at its finest.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Emotional support services?
Jesus!
If they've registered to stay in the UK, carry on normal jogging. If they haven't, they've either had enough notice to do so or they're not really EU citizens & shouldn't be here anyway.
The sky isn't going to fall in.
A few on here should take that on board as well.

Snowflakery at its finest.
Sadiq Khan is paying for, or rather London taxpayers are paying for, a support coffee morning for "European Londoners" on Friday morning. I might pop along seeing as I'm both European and a Londoner just for a giggle.

Sadiq Khan is paying for, or rather London taxpayers are paying for, a support coffee morning for "European Londoners" on Friday morning. I might pop along seeing as I'm both European and a Londoner just for a giggle.
I thought that when I saw it.
How will they react if you rock up there all "brexiteer", loudly complaining that you have been ignored, called thick, racist, fat and been living under the threat of being doused in acid because of the way you voted in a referendum.?If anyone was in need of counselling and support, it is we racist, nazi, brown shirt clad fatties!

Lets have a Thunderbird count down to the big day.

1580040288915.png

We'll, this won't do at all.

Has the president not stated we would be at the back of the line?

Oh, he's not the prez any more.

My bold Ah the one who claimed Kenyan heritage whose Kikuyu father/G.Father claimed to have been imprisoned & tortured by the nasty Brits for being a terrorist sorry freedom fighter, when in fact he had been a cook & friends of him say the whole story is BS
snip "It is a harrowing tale of torture in a colonial prison in Kenya that is said to explain the President's coolness towards Britain and even his removal of Winston Churchill's bust from the Oval Office.
David Maraniss, the author of Mr Obama's most comprehensive biography so far, said
five associates of Hussein Onyango Obama doubt he was even jailed. One told him: "People make up stories".
"Zablon Okatch, who worked with Mr Onyango as a servant for American diplomats after his supposed detention, told Maraniss: "Hussein was never jailed. I know that for a fact. It would have been difficult for him to get a job with a white family, let alone a diplomat, if he once served in jail".
Dick Opar, a former senior Kenyan police official, said he "would have known" if Mr Onyango had been detained. "People make up stories," said Mr Opar. "If you get arrested, you say it was the fight for independence, but they are arrested for another thing".

Don't forget to wear a nice Union Jack to piss 'em off! :)

Hopefully George Whitebread was awarded the gig...

but if you listen to the frothers you'd think I didn't like foreigners or something.
You voted for Brexit. Therefore you are obviously a thick, racist, northern, gammon.
Get used to it.
Laughably; I was called a xenophobe at a dinner party last week. By one of my remain supporting partner's, more mentalist colleagues.
The fact that my partner is a Johnny Foriegner, and that this xenophobic brexiteer is dating her, obviously skipped her by, in her drunken state.
I blame my partner's flawlessly spoken english, for not many people realising that she is in fact a foreigner.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Is that your latest crutch?

Won't happen. It would mean finally leaving on 312300ZDec2022. When would the next election be again?
Who knows? We've had 2 snap ones in a couple of years.

Merely pointing out your claim was false.

Latest Threads