Brexit Endgame

ACAB

LE
We've had Gina Miller, Bercow, the Lords, The Supreme Court, the Lib Dems and the Labour Party, the Benn Surrender Act, George Soros (coz he's got be involved) Steve Bray, Theresa May (she cried when the referendum result was announced) and any number of undemocratic, remainer scum bags and yet... and yet... after 3 years and 10 months ....

We still won.
I had some **** quote this on faceblock. I was shocked I tell ya!!!!

Another week and then it's the easiest and best thing ever... Looking forward to wooden carvings of giraffes from Africa, brass door knockers from India and Chinese medicines... Who needs the EU?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you sure, looks suspiciously wafer like!
Foreign muck, a plain digestive is what you need with a cuppa.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
You must be the island of Ireland's most stupid resident. When did any brexiteer ever say talented people were not welcome in the UK?
The musicians were worried about their access
He should have been talking about the diffs posed to our musicians going to Europe.

As mentioned by loads of them, those of them alive and still touring.

Don’t worry I’m sure they’ll let Andre Rieu in, now they’ve dropped the earnings floor. I’d hate to see you deprived of your culture.

Interesting subject trending on Twitter atm. 'Article 13' - the EU law which would have restricted the ability of people to use short clips of the copyrighted material of others, will not be adopted by the UK. Cue lots of younger tweeters finding themselves praising Boris, and Brexit!

Screenshot_20200124-222406.png

Mimi, a poor seamstress dies unnoticed.

Just once, gentlemen, just once in your life, go and see her final moments.

Mimi, a poor seamstress dies unnoticed.

Just once, gentlemen, just once in your life, go and see her final moments.

Mimi’s death scene is not only a powerful piece of writing and music, but requires an outstanding soprano to sing that part - while lying down.

UK economy continues to heading in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Johnson and his cabinet ministers discussed using tariffs as “leverage” in an effort to accelerate trade talks at a meeting this week which could result in taxes of 30% on some types of French cheese and 10% on German cars, the newspaper reported.
Ministers also agreed to prioritize Japan, U.S., Australia and New Zealand as “tier one” countries in negotiations and other countries as “tier two”, the newspaper added.
As for the EU

The UK will largely replicate the EU tariff schedule which will be published and lodged at the World Trade Organisation, according to the newspaper.

EU appears to be well down the list of priorities :D :D

More bad news for the EU - Even their fish are running away :D :D

Fish are relocating from southern European to Scottish waters due to warming oceans and increasing numbers, according to research.
And now the madness of the EU's Common Fisheries Policy

Fishermen are having to throw away many of the new catches they are finding in their nets because quota rules do not allow them to land them.

To quote Boris Johnson, “It we leave the EU we would have to recognise that most of our problems are not caused by Brussels”

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
To quote Boris Johnson, “It we leave the EU we would have to recognise that most of our problems are not caused by Brussels”
The full quote is:
"If we leave the EU we would have to recognise that most of our problems are not caused by Brussels, but by wasting time on moronic ideas espoused by vacuous moonhowlers such as Higgs_bosun, et al."