Brexit Endgame

Oyibo

LE
Not at all. Conflating mass murder with disagreeing with someone politically though? I felt that beyond the pale.
Perhaps it's time for you, as a mod, to clean up the last few pages of this thread?

Starting with this one:

Yes, it really is. Dress it up as patriotism as much as you like but most Brexit voters were dim, racist fuckwits.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
"most Brexit voters were dim, racist fuckwits. "

But it's OK to label people who disagree with you politically as "dim, racist fuckwits" ?
I'm not sure that I've asserted that they should be exterminated so maybe un-bunching your panties might be the way forward? It's this pathetic Daily Mail-esque pish that really, really marks you lot out as reactionary tools.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Perhaps it's time for you, as a mod, to clean up the last few pages of this thread?
I don't moderate this bit, Trigger.

Not really. The elderly and dim won. We'll be back in the EU within my lifetime.
On the basis of this, I feel justified in calling you a delusional, clueless half whitted moron. But then again that would£ be staying the obvious.

The Buckie is strong in this one.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
On the basis of this, I feel justified in calling you a delusional, clueless half whitted moron. But then again that would£ be staying the obvious.

The Buckie is strong in this one.
Witted. Jesus. Eleven years of compulsory schooling and you still struggle with spelling.

I'm not sure that I've asserted that they should be exterminated so maybe un-bunching your panties might be the way forward? It's this pathetic Daily Mail-esque pish that really, really marks you lot out as reactionary tools.
You don't seem to be able to discuss this without throwing insults around. Maybe you should stop and think about that.

I will ask again.

Am I a dim racist fuckwit?

I know you think you are on a bit of a high here and attempting to gain some sort of moral high ground, but, as they say, you lot started it it.
I believe it started with 'swivel eyed loon' and it went downhill from there. Now we're racist, low information, fat, uneducated nazi's, or have I missed something out?
You'll also recall celebrity and high profile remain supporters calling for the milkshake attackers to use acid instead.....hahahahahaha, I split my sides.
So before you start trying to back out quietly and level criticism to both sides, remember, it wasn't a difference of opinion, it was, and still is for some, an all out assault against the result of a legitimate referendum using any and all means available.
I for one, will rub the remainers face in that at every opportunity I get.

View attachment 444942
Fair but not nearly harsh enough.

JPMorgan Chase buys new Paris building for post-Brexit move....we didn't see that coming?

Sterling falls after Javid comments stoke hard Brexit fears...wonder why?

31st January to be marked as a Mongs day holiday...lasting for a very long time during which soup kitchens will be opened as food banks run out. Excellent.
Idiot o'clock comes way too often.

ugly

LE
"most Brexit voters were dim, racist fuckwits. "

But it's OK to label people who disagree with you politically as "dim, racist fuckwits" ?
Bigot: someone who hates because they don’t share their belief
Essentially the minority are bigots for failing to accept the majority will

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Does that mean I'm a "dim racist fuckwit"?
Not as far as I can tell. You're an ex/serving paratrooper I think? You also generally come across as a sensible, intelligent bloke. Oddly, describing the majority of those who voted one way doesn't apply to all individuals but you knew that.

Not as far as I can tell. You're an ex/serving paratrooper I think? You also generally come across as a sensible, intelligent bloke. Oddly, describing the majority of those who voted one way doesn't apply to all individuals but you knew that.
And now for the rest of us who voted the same way, those also whom you have never met.
In your own time, carry on.

Oddly, describing the majority of those who voted one way
Where do these approximately 9 million racist bigots who voted leave live? How did you arrive at the figure?

Oddly enough, out of the people I know, who voted roughly 50:50 for leave and remain (just like the general population), none are racists or bigots. Some are a big un-PC, but then the most non-PC friend voted remain.

All sweaty socks are racist bigots, and that is a fact.
:cool:

So desperate are the EU, that they are now plotting punishments and sanctions.....

......On a Trade Deal that they are not in a position to start discussing until the end of February at the earliest.

Smell ----- The ------ Fear
They're aren't really smelling the coffee are they.

They need to stop listening to remainist EU loyalists and realise this isn't going to fly anytime soon.

Latest Threads