Brexit Endgame

Will no one think of the EU Blue flag and yellow starred sphincter sticker manufacturers, FFS!!!!

Those "Project Funded By The EU" stickers, so beloved by the week of brane, (i.e. @skid2 and @Higgs_bosun ), won't produce themselves!!

A fecking hilarious, juvenile interpretation of the glorious 'co-eu funding' (read UK taxpayer in human speak).
You'd have to be a right spakker to interpret that as a good thing......there are a few about, roughly 16 million.
Projects across the UK, from getting people into work to building new tram stops and museums, have gone ahead with EU cash
Eu cash? Or British cash?

One reason the public is not always aware of the number of UK projects and programmes co-funded by the EU is that – in contrast to some member states, where billboards proudly declaring “part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund” are hard to avoid – Britain sometimes seems reluctant to give unnecessary publicity to the EU.

So-called “gratitude plaques” are a contractual requirement of receiving EU aid – but several British firms and organisations that have benefited from ERDF funding have, alas, been fined for failing to display them.
That's because it's our cash. We're paying for out own projects and giving the eu cash for the privilege.

Higgs_bosun

On ROPS
On ROPs
Brexit: Javid comments on non-alignment with EU prompt warnings of price rises

Chancellor’s remarks represent ‘death knell for frictionless trade’

Oh FFS...what have we been saying for more than three fekin years?

Next up!.... Jobs may be lost? Crystal balls not required!....The mongs deserve it but clearly they are beyond viable working age.

Next up!.... Jobs may be lost? Crystal balls not required!....The mongs deserve it but clearly they are beyond viable working age.
Still leaving.

Still leaving.

It reminds me of the dumped wife or GF standing at the door saying “she wont look after you like I did. She wont make you steak and chips on a Friday night. She wont......”

“Yes dear, but she wont keep taking money out of my wallet, spending it on the house and telling me it was all your money”

Should have been negotiating for the past 3.7 years then shouldn't they? Instead of being wibbling fools and trying to block brexit by subterfuge.

syrup

LE

How much has been spent due to Remain constantly stopping the departure date
How many jobs will be lost to compensate for the spending companies had to do to prepare for a constantly shifting date?

I see some posters are unaware of the Belt and Road initiative.

How predictable of them.
Who?

The only person who's unaware is you...

Let's have some PhD level thunking out of you before you start hefting your ashtray and mad HTML skills.

Higgs_bosun

On ROPS
On ROPs
Before the referendum to leave the EU it was all “£350 million-a-week for the NHS, loads of superior trade deals and all the benefits of EU membership with none of the responsibilities”.

Today it’s a border in the Irish Sea, a £500,000 crowdfunder for some bongs, industry suffering, stagnation, further chaos and long term isolation... This is going to be a bumper year for bollocks.

Before the referendum to leave the EU it was all “£350 million-a-week for the NHS, loads of superior trade deals and all the benefits of EU membership with none of the responsibilities”.

Today it’s a border in the Irish Sea, a £500,000 crowdfunder for some bongs, industry suffering, stagnation, further chaos and long term isolation... This is going to be a bumper year for bollocks.

1.JPG

Higgs_bosun

On ROPS
On ROPs
It took a striking clock to prove that Brexit really is a project driven by bell ends.

Especially if you keep posting...……..
His posting frequency indicates that he will be offering us out shortly, fixing venues to fight the brexiteers......like he did last time, the broken brained fool.
ETA: I thought he lived in Canada? If so, he has some issues posting here at this time of the day.
ETAA: I am I the only one to notice that he only ever writes in the third person and never responds directly to an individual or someone's post? That's mental, that is.

Last edited:

oi dull one.... one of the big moans and groans is the building trade.....oh teh noes, diverging from EU standards!

remind us who sets the global standard for Portland cement the whole bloody world just copies.

Still leaving.

Latest Threads