Brexit Endgame

Macrons threats...

...will look pretty useless when the UK simply walks away with a huge favourable trade deal with the US and tells France/Macron to just F off and get lost.

The remoaners haven’t even begun to see how bad it’s going to be, Higgs B might even stop posting he’ll feel so sick.

EU's funding for UK's poorest areas 'must be matched after Brexit'

Government’s new fund should at least equal EU’s near £2bn, Industrial Communities Alliance.

What? The EU were actually giving handouts to the utter mongs who voted to leave. More evidence that the bloody fools had no idea what they were voting for!
See you at the following planned event, I understand fancy dress, fireworks & even stop Brexit Steve Bray will make a guest clown appearance. All in good spirited nature of course.

Just for you as i know your a staunch fan....Updates:
#bigbrexitbash #festiveofBrexit #bigbenbong #bigbenmustbong

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not as surprising as you might think.

Many the Poles I've spoken to on Brexit support it.
Lots of them take the view that Poland likes the EU's investment but once they have to pay to be in it they aren't interested.

When we stop contributing to the EU the tap will either be turned down to a dribble or off completely. It may be the point when Poland says thanks very much for the new roads and good bye.

Motaka

Clanker
In more EU related news...

I guess Britain will not have to worry about it....even if it does have the highest no of cams etc. per person in the world.
That is not even close to being correct. That dubious honour goes to the US with 15.28 cameras per 100 people followed by China with 14.36 per 100. We are lagging behind somewhat on a measly 7.5 per 100.

Top 10 Countries and Cities by Number of CCTV Cameras

Lots of them take the view that Poland likes the EU's investment but once they have to pay to be in it they aren't interested.

When we stop contributing to the EU the tap will either be turned down to a dribble or off completely. It may be the point when Poland says thanks very much for the new roads and good bye.
All of which merely reflects what I said nearly three years ago when this all started that the costs we paid in were not just quantified by the contribution we pay. Poles with still have sprogs here and send the money home.

Indeed.
Buffoons like the juvenile @Higgs_bosun still live under the misapprehension that the EU somehow paid for investment into poorer areas of the UK.....but he identifies as a mong or something.

Macrons threats...

...will look pretty useless when the UK simply walks away with a huge favourable trade deal with the US and tells France/Macron to just F off and get lost.

The remoaners haven’t even begun to see how bad it’s going to be, Higgs B might even stop posting he’ll feel so sick.
I have said it well before the referendum but in a few years you won't be able to find anyone admitting to voting remain other than the institutionalised swivel eyed loons like Lord Adonis of Fruitcake.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer

The place I was working at the time of the start of the campaign, we had a regular locum pharmacist called Radek. He was irritated that he and his wife were being denied their vote as EU citizens as opposed to Brit/Irish. He remains the strongest Leave supporter I've ever met and was very dubious about the EU's contribution to Poland.

tgo

Old-Salt
Bloke phoned into LBC radio who was the project manager for the Big Ben clock refurbishment, he said ringing the bell costs nothing as the whole thing is computer controlled now, just click on " bong " , you don't even need to be on site.
I get that, but... If there's no clapper what exactly will go... Bong.

I don't doubt the bill is vastly inflated but they will need to put the thing that goes Bong back in to make a noise, unless you stick a big FO speaker in there and play it remotely. :D

Latest Threads