Brexit Endgame

How about that McIntyre guy or Stacey Dooley or that baldy guy from eastenders - maybe even Brillo - tbh as long as it’s not ch4 or the bbc it’d be a good start !
I like brillo the only issue is it can be more about him. Badly man Mitchell, not a bad shout but may lack credibility?

The other two, not a scooby...

Neither have I got any problems with our European neighbours or their beverages. I do, however, have a problem with the political machinations of the EU.
European political machinations always end in tears…

House of commons seeking an agenda or conspiracy theory over Big Ben Bong debate.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

House of commons seeking an agenda or conspiracy theory over Big Ben Bong debate.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
This really isn’t important. It causes a pain in the arse for the renovators.

This really isn’t important. It causes a pain in the arse for the renovators.
I m sure a cheap and cheerful engineeringsolution could be found - fast rope a royal marine down from A helo with a hammer to twat the bell at 11 pm - a good training a recruitment opportunity! Probably need some ear defenders though !

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
What a hoot. Did adults actually vote to turn the UK into Big Ben bunga bunga bobba Bongo-Bongoland?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No.

But you knew that.
And again, preferably in English this time?

You do appear to becoming more & more demented in your dribblings the closer to the 31st we get. It can’t be shock that you’re wrong, surely you’re accustomed to that already?

Perhaps should stop sniffing chefs soup, it’s plainly not doing you any good..

chin chin

Higgs_bosun

On ROPS
On ROPs
EU's funding for UK's poorest areas 'must be matched after Brexit'

Government’s new fund should at least equal EU’s near £2bn, Industrial Communities Alliance.

What? The EU were actually giving handouts to the utter mongs who voted to leave. More evidence that the bloody fools had no idea what they were voting for!

Government’s new fund should at least equal EU’s near £2bn, Industrial Communities Alliance.

What? The EU were actually giving handouts to the utter mongs who voted to leave. More evidence that the bloody fools had no idea what they were voting for!
Serious reply.
They knew what they were voting for and didn't let short term financial considerations get in the way.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

You do realise. . . Oh wait it's you, that explains everything

Still leaving.

No.

But you knew that.
And again, preferably in English this time?

You do appear to becoming more & more demented in your dribblings the closer to the 31st we get. It can’t be shock that you’re wrong, surely you’re accustomed to that already?

Perhaps should stop sniffing chefs soup, it’s plainly not doing you any good..

chin chin

Eh? I assume that your response was to our serial apologiser?

If not, my seconds will be calling on you.

Latest Threads