Brexit Endgame

Higgs_bosun

On ROPS
On ROPs
Festival of Brexit cancelled due to everything about it!

Surprise surprise...

Just a timely re-post . . . . ;) .

I think we'll be the first of many to leave! Bring on the 31 of January!

1579105746692.png

One can almost taste the tears of indignant impotent outrage...

Higgs_bosun

On ROPS
On ROPs
The idea that Britain will start a stampede from the EU is deeply daft. The remaining 27 will be watching and smirking for years as we crash and burn. Nothing can unite them more than schadenfreude.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
His (David's) rage nourishes me.

I'm worried about going backwards too. Back to the EU gang :rofl:

He want's too look to the future? It doesn't sound like his glass his half full... most likely flung at the wall like @Higgs_bosun's poo.

16 days to go.
I wonder which one of the usual suspects on here has a birthday 1st of Feb.

The idea that Britain will start a stampede from the EU is deeply daft. The remaining 27 will be watching and smirking for years as we crash and burn. Nothing can unite them more than schadenfreude.
I won't be at the Brexit party on the 31st, but I shall be in the pub with a few good friends.

I've started collecting online flounces and hysteria from Remoaners to read out that night so we can all have a laugh at Remoaners.

Congratulations you are going to make many leavers chuckle with that one.

P.S. Do you do climate emergency doom and gloom too?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
There was widespread gassing of lice... to save lives. The allies were responsible for supply disruption and the resulting catastrophic deaths by typhoid... Evidence has been smothered. Too late to prove it. Hey ho...history was written by the victors. Those who read it will never know.
I am quoting that so it's clear what a nasty little creature you are. It was the allies not the Germans wot did it, you pathetic wretch

@Helm, Higgsy's unrepentant Holocaust denial is a stain on this site. I quite simply do not understand why his continued presence on here is tolerated.
Because banning alternative points of view is what things like HB live for. Given the opportunity, his kind would have only a single approved dogma.

Ridicule by all means. Banning will only make the creature think it has a point and that there's a cover up.

2 phones Von Der leyen ( Is Leyen the German spelling of Lying o_O ) is still banging the same drum

It will ultimately be up to Britain whether or not it seeks more time to negotiate a trade agreement with the European Union after it leaves the bloc, the head of the European Commission said on Wednesday.

I believe that this has already been answered, although it was a PC version of Ram It

Latest Threads