Brewn running for head of the IMF....................

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by top_soldier, Apr 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Someone tell me this is a wind up....................please??

2. It's a wind up.

I don't know whether it's true or not, but as you asked so nicely...

3. It's gotta be a wind up, I wouldn't trust that one eyed ******* inbred to look after my kids piggy banks.

4. Seems Dave is going to put the mockers on it.

5. Putting that mong Gordon Brown in charge of the IMF would be like putting Colonel Gadaffi in charge of Amnesty International.

6. Doc Gordon Bruin is the most ablest financial Expert the World has ever known. He single handedly save the UK's economy by unstintingly selling off the UK's Gold Reserves at rock bottom prices to bolster the EU's Central bank against the Euro rusting. Dr Bruin as the UK's Commissioner For Financial affairs and Economics is feted the World over for his intelectual insights into the market traders of the World. He cornered the World Markets in Bullsh*te before trading them on the Stock Exchange for the Carbon Exchange pokes that we now all enjoy. So, Thank the Mong, Emperor, for Doc Gordy Bruin, for without him, President Without Portfolio Blair would not be where he is today.

Now where are me bleeding Meds.... I've forgotton to take them again this morning.... Matron.....!!

Attached Files:

7. It's been done already.