Bressor Night vision thigny from 29th Nov

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by happybonzo, Nov 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lidl have the offer for the night vision thingy from 29th November. It might be worth a punt

2. Bonzo, what do you do to need all these night vision goggles?
  3. Maybe hasn't heard that stalking is illegal now. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. They're crap, get someone to hit you in the eye with a pointy stick and then squirt creme de menth into the open wound, you get the same effect!
  5. I wouldn't mind a night vision thing....just for gadgetry's sake you understand, but I don't think I would buy one from lidl to be honest.
  6. If anyone has a spare D125 to flog, or similar, please speak, no names no pack drill!
  7. I have one and it's fine. Better than some I have used that cost a lot more. Three years old now and still going well.

8. HappyBONZO?

Is the hobby dogging, by any chance?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Bought my lad one last year for night fishing trips - waste of money and utter pish
  10. I've had one for a couple of years now. Doesn't work too well without starlight but better than some issue NV kit (I'm going back a good few years mind)

Being a digital scope the image is presented on what looks like a mobile phone/digital compact screen in the eyepiece. Once ajusted for dioptre, objective focus and intensity, they aren't too bad at all. The effective range is very dependant on prevailing conditions, with or without the IR illuminator
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Has he switched it on? Seriously someone told me they were crap then proceeded to show me in daylight conditions.
  12. Gen ones are crap.

This has always been thus, if the Bresser thingy is just a CCD like a HD cam then I would just get a HD cam as they are just as cheap these days and you can also take actual pictures and shoot footage with them.
  13. Was looking at a Yukon Excelon NV , anyone used one of these ?