Brendon Burns

D

dennis10

I bought his dvd because everyone was raving on about him and he won an Edinburgh award. It was a proper let down. I thought he was sh1t, most of his routine is just pointless swearing (the Yanks would love him) and calling a darky a darky is only funny for a while. I love a bit of swearing and political incorrectness in standup, and Brendon Burns is how not to do it. He needs to listen to Ricky Gervais, that's how political incorrectness and swearing in standup should be done. Offensive, intelligent and most importantly, very funny.

However, I take my hat off to him (if I had one on) for what happens just after the clip above finishes, it's very good and I assume it's the reason he won the award.

BiscuitsAB

LE
dennis10 said:
I bought his dvd because everyone was raving on about him and he won an Edinburgh award. It was a proper let down. I thought he was sh1t, most of his routine is just pointless swearing (the Yanks would love him) and calling a darky a darky is only funny for a while. I love a bit of swearing and political incorrectness in standup, and Brendon Burns is how not to do it. He needs to listen to Ricky Gervais, that's how political incorrectness and swearing in standup should be done. Offensive, intelligent and most importantly, very funny.

However, I take my hat off to him (if I had one on) for what happens just after the clip above finishes, it's very good and I assume it's the reason he won the award.
Bah Ricky Jarvis is a c0ck. and a metrosexual.

Dubb_al_Ibn said:
Didn't he do a double act with Brendan Moley?
The "Two Brendans"

They got split up, IIRC.
Kaboom?