BREN L4A4 LMG Reference Pictures/Publications

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by strima, Dec 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents,

I've know a lad who's currently making a 3D electronic model of the 7.62 BREN L4A4 to be used in a computer game, he's also doing this sort of thing for college work.

He's asked for any references that may be available for him to use as he wants this to be as accurate as possible.

I trained on the LMG back in 1989 and my memory is a little battered by the alcohol so I'm turning to the knowledgeable people here for a little help.

If anyone has any decent pictures of the LMG or any manuals/AESP's etc they could let me pass on it would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a couple of examples of his work so far, still a long way to go but he's done good stuff with the limited pictures available on the net so far.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It still has a lot of work to be done, mainly the bipod and gas parts area then the skin adding.

Cheers all.

2. The more the merrier.

3. Oh man, I can't believe I came across this! Well at any rate, I'm the one creating the Bren L4A4 LMG. Model's done, now I'm in the process of texturing it. But at any rate, here's some eye kandy of the model pre-texturing!

[​IMG]