Breivik needs moisturiser

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by WulfricSpot, Nov 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hang on, got just the thing:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bet he is mulling over his fantastically flawed gameplan.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. He's an attention seeking twerp.
  4. It's a mis-translation.

It should read "needs liquidating"
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Moisturiser is quite easy to get hold of. He only needs to pop out to his friendly local chemist or if there is one close to him, most major supermarkets have a personal care aisle where he can pick up a bottle quite reasonably.

Not a major drama is it! ................Oh wait! isn't he the chappy who is supposed to be in Sweden or somewhere!
  6. HHH

HHH LE

I think you're getting him mixed up with Julian Assange
  7. Oop's, thanks for that heads up. Do me a favour. Can we just keep this little faux paux between just the 2 of us?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. To be honest there is not much difference between the two of them, easy mistake
  9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Well done. Yet another internet hit for the spastic ****ing weirdo. On you go Anders. You are big on the internet.

One would imagine that moisturiser was low on the event horizon of the families who lost kids down to the baldy ****.
  10. Rather harsh, Your Grace. Breivik also complains that his coffee is served cold, he does not have enough butter for his bread and - by far the worst violation of his human rights - the switches for his TV are outside his cell, so he has to ask a guard to change the channels!:omfg:

One understands that Breivik must be punished for his crimes, but I venture to suggest that such inhuman, degrading, brutal torture has no place in a truly civilized society.
  12. Your irony detector has just failed its MOT
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Maybe he just wants to shout 'It rubs the lotion on its skin' while waddling around his cell with his c0ck tucked between his legs?
  14. I thought a male or transgender person's right to daily skin care regimen had been part of the Norwegian constitution since 1973. This is no way to treat a refined gentleman of the Knights Templars.