breeding them out?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bomb_mac, Jun 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Migrants born in England who moved to Scotland from England 23,299

Migrants born in Scotland who moved to England from Scotland 19,087

Difference (number) 4,212

and the areas they moved from

North East, North West, Yorkshire & the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East, London, South East , South West.

3,780------- 6,205 ------- 5,269 ---------------------- 2,950 -------- 3,183 ---------- 4,128 --------6,653-------- 7,544 ------- 3,963

http://www.gro-scotland.gov.uk/statistics/library/occpapers/scotlands-census-2001-statistics-on-migration/index.html

SCOTLAND POP --- 5,048,200

england pop --- 60,441,457

People born in England but living in Scotland 817,896 -------- 17% of POP

People born in Scotland but living in England 1,589,154 --------- 2.6% OF POP

bit bone i know but greater minds than mine will make sense of this :?

2. We can't breed them out, they supply the firey redheads that keep the blood pumping through my little man!!! (the female ones, the male ones should be culled at birth)

I think what it's trying to say is.

1. As we can no longer buy second homes in Wales as a holiday home in flames isn't much of a holiday home we're buying in Scotchland
    2. All those old people that don't want to move to Eastbourne head north to join the porridge wogs

3. Longshanks tried that, result, Wallace, Bannock Burn and eventually a Scottish King on the English Throne. Get used to it you losers (and we were the first team to beat ya after the 66 world cup too!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. all hail the lion rampant. :D :D :D :D

i am trying to breed it out of the english.

5. Why buy a house in a Third World country ?? Might as well buy one in Burkina Faso. At least you won't have a white August Bank Holiday. Stick to Elephant Polo and other thing that jocks are good at. I heard that Scotland are the World Temazapam Champions.

6. Well done at Culloden good effort there by your brave boys. Conquered people are always the same all mouth.

7. Went to Scotland once.........It Rained !!

8. what did you feckin expect :? :? :? :?

9. don't what to start anything but, if they hate us so much way don't they form a Scottish army and invade us, that should put an end to all this them and us!

10. Christ! is it not about time we gave it a rest with the Scottish English banter?

As for the Jock's having an army, we need them to serve is ours because sometimes you need to send a wave of cannon-fodder into a machine gun nest.
    and im sure you wouldn't want nice English boys getting shot would you? lets let the colonials have there rant they no in there hearts that without us they
    would still be blue and living in caves/mud huts,(still are in glasgow).

11. Nice to see someone with no knowledge of the battle, or to the events leading up to it.http://www.queenofscots.co.uk/culloden/cull.html