Breathable Waterproof Bivvys

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by wildcard.rgbw, Aug 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hey guys I got loads's of these grade 1 belgian bivvy's I need to get rid of so I'm doing them cheap, £10 plus £4 postage, I know most of us TA don't get issued such kit so I think it's a good buy.

PM if want one, I got around 40, will happily do a bulk discount.

Waterproof and breathable, green, will roll up with the sleeping bag

Attached Files:

2. How long will you be keeping them for. Just thinking that some of those at the squadron could be useful
  3. I want to get rid of them as soon as I already got my issue kit clogging up space
  4. Will talk to the CO tonight and try to get things rolling... Would you be able to keep about 5 or 6 by and if it's a no go i'll PM you soon as possible?
  5. Yes thats fine
  6. cheers. Vaughany Out
  7. TA have been issued Goretex Bivi Bags since the introduction of the bouncing bomb sleeping system.

You might get one when you have satisfactorily completed weekend 1......

Who are you?

The STAB arthur daily? Stop blagging cheap advertising for your gash.
  8. That was fcuking images of some guy in a camel hair coat over his CS95 flogging bivvy bags out of the back of an old Jag.
  9. 5 years TA and 2 years FTRS he recons but has apparently no idea what TA get issued as standard.
  10. Bollocks, you know fuck all, why are you trying to sell your tat here when there's a perfectly good classifieds section?
  11. God knows, with his **** obsession with "ally" smocks he probably picks them up at waltfest international, an international meeting of like minded twats geared to bragging and selling as much unwanted rubbish as possible, they probably can't wait until he turns up.
  12. Yes am aware of of the classifieds section, and as for you, all you ever seem to post is grumpy whingeing tw@t arse pr1ck substance based waffle.

Is that you in the picture? You sound old enough to match the photo :)

My unit hasn't been issued bivvy's as standard.
  13. Tankie2ndrtr

Tankie2ndrtr Old-Salt Reviewer

14. Your QM is obviously a tight tw*t who doesnt want HIS expensive bivvis going missing!
  15. I have a hint for you Mr. Kingburn... they mustn't be THAT expensive if I'm flogging them off for a tenner, god knows with people like CQMS and perhaps like you I may have to worry about stalkers of a sexual kind, mind you that pic hes using looks like a perv