Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bootifull, Aug 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. methinks the lady makes a mountain out of a molehill, or should that be a molehill out of a mountain, two of em! She just needs a better bra! I wouldnt swap my G's for anything! Having a big cleavage is great for catching all the chocolate crumbs when you're eating Cadbury's flake!
  2. Or collecting tit jam underneath.

Big jugs are gopping
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

More than a bin-liner full is a waste - of bin-liners.
  4. How can it be possible for tits to be TOO big? You can't have too much of a good thing.
  5. you'd need some size of a c0ck for a tit w*nk off those bad boys. 8O :D 8O :D
  6. "My husband, Andrew, was so cross when they refused me that he took pictures of my breasts and the rash and posted them to the PCT."

Yes that old excuse eh :wink:
  7. Well said Miss Starfire. My lady lumps have got me out (and in) of many sticky situations, been fabulous. All it takes is a daily session in the gym, a trip to bravissimo and jobs a good un, big and firm breasticles. 32 HH and never a dull day.
  8. A spokesperson for the Breast Reduction Alliance (BRA) said.....WTF?!
    I wouldn't trust a word they say. BRA - splitters.
  9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Nice pillows...
  10. According to the news report, ' Mrs Big Un's ' had a thrush under each fun bag.

Is this a new course for nesting birds. I mean, a thrush hiding underneath a massive redtit..
  11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

And not a sign of Bill!

Attached Files:

12. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I used to be a great fan of big boobs, but what with cutting down smoking and everything, I find I don't need to make new 'special' tobacco puches so often, and there are such nice man made materials for covering books. So, although I still visit the skips at the breast cancer ward, I don't go so often.
  13. Damn right Foxy! As you say, they can get you into some "sticky" situations all right! fnarrfnarr!!!