breasts poll-size or shape?

Size or shape

  • both

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • neither

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • one of each

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • who cares, as long as she swallows

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • whats Nigella'sLawsons cup size

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thank you but I am growing my own

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
#1
1.both

2.neither

3.one of each

4.who cares, as long as she swallows?

5.what's Nigella Lawson's cup size?PHWOOOOAR! :twisted:

6.edited to add-thank you, but I'm growing my own

poll added, even if it is bone :wink:
 
#4
its normal when posting a poll to include a ............ poll....


edited to add....just noted you're a grunt, all is forgiven
 
#7
brucewillis said:
putteesinmyhands said:
If you wanted this link, why didn't you just ask?

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html
Putties, I watched that for ages, better than porn (nearly). In fact I would liken the experience to looking at the bra pages in your mams club book when I was a kid.

Please don't say I was the only one to do that!
Can't have been. Mam didn't run a club book.

Sister-in-law did, though. I used to babysit quite often. :oops:
 
#8
#9
putteesinmyhands said:
brucewillis said:
putteesinmyhands said:
If you wanted this link, why didn't you just ask?

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html
Putties, I watched that for ages, better than porn (nearly). In fact I would liken the experience to looking at the bra pages in your mams club book when I was a kid.

Please don't say I was the only one to do that!
Can't have been. Mam didn't run a club book.

Sister-in-law did, though. I used to babysit quite often. :oops:
No but mine did which was my point.

Edit for being thick!
 
#10
goon_bde said:
its normal when posting a poll to include a ............ poll....


edited to add....just noted you're a grunt, all is forgiven
You're quite right, but I couldn't get the b@stard to work :oops: -hence my username.
 
#12
Size is good but shape just about shades it for me. Having said that, a shapely large tit is a hell of a lot more interesting than a shapely small tit...
 
#13
....Although the sweat rash under a large pair can be a bit off-putting.

It's a good idea to hang her by the heels from the door frame and have a good wipe round with a towel before getting down to business.
 
#14
putteesinmyhands said:
....Although the sweat rash under a large pair can be a bit off-putting.

It's a good idea to hang her by the heels from the door frame and have a good wipe round with a towel before getting down to business.
I distinctly remember telling you that my SOPs were RESTRICTED and not for communication to unauthorized personnel...
 
#15
Cuddles said:
putteesinmyhands said:
....Although the sweat rash under a large pair can be a bit off-putting.

It's a good idea to hang her by the heels from the door frame and have a good wipe round with a towel before getting down to business.
I distinctly remember telling you that my SOPs were RESTRICTED and not for communication to unauthorized personnel...
Yes, but this isn't in Multinational..... ;)
 
#16
putteesinmyhands said:
Cuddles said:
putteesinmyhands said:
....Although the sweat rash under a large pair can be a bit off-putting.

It's a good idea to hang her by the heels from the door frame and have a good wipe round with a towel before getting down to business.
I distinctly remember telling you that my SOPs were RESTRICTED and not for communication to unauthorized personnel...
Yes, but this isn't in Multinational..... ;)
I'm just ever so slightly cosmopolitan!
 
#17
Size or shape is irrelevant as long as I get to play with them
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Phil306 The NAAFI Bar 9
Sam_Fisher The NAAFI Bar 78
Lifesaver The NAAFI Bar 14

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top