Breasts out in the cause of Islamic Feminism

Good for her, although I'd only give the tits in question a score of 4/10.

Gay boys....

Naaa, good for her, freedom of speech and boobies for all I say. It is a huge disgrace that she will get violently killed for that. Yet another indication of a medieval society.

"More than 15,600 people have singed a petition".
Where does one sing(e) this petition?

Anyone looked at her face yet?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh deary me. Here we go. GWWWAR, TITS. You entirely predictable rabble.

This is a serious issue and deserves serious debate. The role of women in changing a slave owning theocracy into something a bit more sensible. And all you can do is go GWWWAR, TITS. You ******* tits.

If only we had robust moderators like Sixty and Forsaterfrottager. They may not be as funny as they think they are, but they get the job done. They would sort Tunisia over a weekend. They are my heroes. I may arrange a holiday for them.

Oh deary me. Here we go. GWWWAR, TITS. You entirely predictable rabble.

This is a serious issue and deserves serious debate. The role of women in changing a slave owning theocracy into something a bit more sensible. And all you can do is go GWWWAR, TITS. You ******* tits.

If only we had robust moderators like Sixty and Forsaterfrottager. They may not be as funny as they think they are, but they get the job done. They would sort Tunisia over a weekend. They are my heroes. I may arrange a holiday for them.
Having breasts myself nowadays, I feel your pain.

Seems we're not alone in feeling our breasts are obscuring the message:

Rise of the naked female warriors | World news | The Guardian

That said, the ARRSE is hardly one's first port of call when disseminating the word?

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Good for her, although I'd only give the tits in question a score of 4/10.
This. Good for her.

I live in an Asian part of town. The women don't look you in the eye and the gym do men's and women's sessions. Presumably because it's difficult to work out in a Burka. That wouldn't be so bad if the gym was owned by a man called Mustapha but it's not. It's owned by the NHS.

Shame she's fat.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
"More than 15,600 people have singed a petition".
Where does one sing(e) this petition?
Anyone know the lyrics? Can I get a copy on my iPod? Oh and the past participle is "sung" not singed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fireplace The NAAFI Bar 90
Sam_Fisher The NAAFI Bar 78
Lifesaver The NAAFI Bar 14