Breast or Bottle. Discuss.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jimnicebutdim, Aug 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The BBC Have Your Say site (click here) is discussing the advertising of baby milk adverts.

Some of the posts are actually quite comical, reminding me of a 'diet-ARRSE'.

To the ladies and gents of ARRSE, I ask what is your opinion?
  2. msr

msr LE

3. I like breast and bottle, in no particular order.
  4. I'm with you on that one zx. Lets not forget bottle openers thought.
  5. Breast is always best for a child unless the mother for whatever reason can't produce.

(Note:this is not a qualified medical opinion, merely one from having read a lot!).
  6. I like to have a few bottles and then get to grips with the wifes breasts afterwards (not my wifes).
  7. Mmmmmm......... bitty..............
  8. Is this the Naafi bar, or the Med centre?
  9. SO what if breasts could produce a tipple of your choice. Boobs leaking beer maybe, or waps lactating whiskey?

Is there a single (straight) man out there who wouldn't like that?
  10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I'm not much of a breast man, personally, and since I rarely drink, I probably have not much to contribute. But that has never stopped me in the past.

There is another cup I really do prefer to sip from, and is quite intoxicating, yet won't trip a breathlyser.
  11. Would that cup be furry by any chance OFH?

12. A few bottles of your chosen poison followed by breasts is perfectly acceptable... What's with all the debate?
  13. Whisky good, but from a t1t? No. Especially not first thing in the morning, which is optimum grappling time.

I think alcoholic chocolate milk is the way forward for all-hours chuggable bap action.
  14. Either way a good kebab after does the trick. :wink:
  15. After seeing this maybe you should include woman in the title 8O