Breast or Bottle. Discuss.

The BBC Have Your Say site (click here) is discussing the advertising of baby milk adverts.

Some of the posts are actually quite comical, reminding me of a 'diet-ARRSE'.

To the ladies and gents of ARRSE, I ask what is your opinion?

Breast is always best for a child unless the mother for whatever reason can't produce.

(Note:this is not a qualified medical opinion, merely one from having read a lot!).

I like to have a few bottles and then get to grips with the wifes breasts afterwards (not my wifes).

ExRAMC_STAB said:
Breast is always best for a child unless the mother for whatever reason can't produce.

(Note:this is not a qualified medical opinion, merely one from having read a lot!).
Is this the Naafi bar, or the Med centre?

SO what if breasts could produce a tipple of your choice. Boobs leaking beer maybe, or waps lactating whiskey?

Is there a single (straight) man out there who wouldn't like that?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm not much of a breast man, personally, and since I rarely drink, I probably have not much to contribute. But that has never stopped me in the past.

There is another cup I really do prefer to sip from, and is quite intoxicating, yet won't trip a breathlyser.

old_fat_and_hairy said:
I'm not much of a breast man, personally, and since I rarely drink, I probably have not much to contribute. But that has never stopped me in the past.

There is another cup I really do prefer to sip from, and is quite intoxicating, yet won't trip a breathlyser.
Would that cup be furry by any chance OFH?

:wink:

A few bottles of your chosen poison followed by breasts is perfectly acceptable... What's with all the debate?

jimnicebutdim said:
SO what if breasts could produce a tipple of your choice. Boobs leaking beer maybe, or waps lactating whiskey?

Whisky good, but from a t1t? No. Especially not first thing in the morning, which is optimum grappling time.

I think alcoholic chocolate milk is the way forward for all-hours chuggable bap action.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Now I am a great fan of boobies, but if they could make two that provided scrumpy I would be in heaven.

All said though I have managed to get a few drinks out of some of the tits at my place.

jimnicebutdim said:

Jim, you are a genius! :worship:

Come on geneticists, forget do-gooding treatments for crippled kids, sort this out.

I'll go for one Jameson’s nipple, one Stella nipple and an arse that farts Creed Green Irish Tweed.

They do it anyway, might as well smell nice.

....... Laphroaig from the left, Boddingtons from the right ...... as the man said already, bitty ........

I personally find the concept of drinking alcohol by suckling filthy and perverted. God made the womanly bosom for soapy tit wanks, you disgusting shower!